or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Utamia

maybe saving the gdt fixed it
8 years ago

Something is strange in maya. When placing multiple materials on a mesh that is just a bunch of wall detail and exporting, this error gets returned.
FYI: My friend is having this problem and I am here in an attempt to help him solve it.
8 years ago
7 replayability of a remake of a treyarch map? how did a pentagon thief reduce 3 whole points
8 years ago
Nuketown was a survival map not a campaign map, which is why it was small and limited. "Nuketown" zombies would take place within the playable bounds of the original map. For instance, you wouldnt expand upon an existing mp map in blackops just because theres houses outside of the map for a SURVIVAL map in the next game.
8 years ago
could there be a mod for bo that adds dogs,the flamethrower, thundergun and DG2 in the map
All but dogs
8 years ago
sweet these threads make me want to finish my map. nice review btw
8 years ago
Update 2 posted
8 years ago
Theres more to the story isnt there, I think ugx is holding back something
8 years ago
nice to see you here at ugx mods vAniimus. the people here like to make lots of custom zombies maps.
8 years ago
why would you need to "experiment"? Its already "in" BO1 lol
yes, but still if we wanted to create an asset for it in script, i could easily make an a xmodel for the middle part and then make a script to spawn the models and the little terminals on each side. My friend would then script the fx and the electrocution and then we could spawn them anywhere in script. The real ones are static models with some real brushes. We already tried to make our own electric traps before with a trap piece system, but something went wrong with the radius and the fx wasn't working. The same thing about remaking assets goes for quick revive in war room survival. the solo system was recreated entirely (but stolen fx script thats about it)
8 years ago
i made Five Style Electric Trap script with Buildable Handle like on five. Pm me if you need it :)
i might be releasing a tut for it if i have time but if not, you can just pm me and ill give it.
Thanks for the offer but my friend can probably make one, we were already experimenting in making one for bo1.
8 years ago
ill stay tuned
8 years ago
we know your stuff is well made

so you could make a bouncy castle map - we would still play it lol

thanks harry, it's my first cod map.
8 years ago
Im glad to see that people are atleast interested!
8 years ago
Zombie_Pentagon
A placeholder name

Updated: New photos of the War Room!

Spoiler: click to open...

The idea for this map is for it to be a older version of five that treyarch was making but remodeled the map before the release. Treyarch had left many clues in the game pointing to this early build. First. The wall behind Quick Revive isn't there and there is a long hallway that connects to a buyable door to the right of the elevator(the second route). Quick Revive takes the place of Speed Cola. The zombies clothes aren't bloody. The elevators have no power, so use the staircases provided. (Both sets of stairs are visible through noclip in Five.) Dogs will be active in the level, along with the wunderwaffe and flame thrower. The characters from five will also be included. My friend will script the map to be as close as blackops as possible (Board repair shakes, footsteps, etc). No teleporters or lab. The lab was included late in the production of five so it wouldn't be included here. In the version of five I am talking about the war room looked almost exactly the same as it did in the released five. Since I want to add a bit of custom in the map, I will be taking the awesome looking war room from the pentagon campaign map "U.S.D.D". Yes, we will get to train on the open staircases in the middle!. There might be a variety of gamemodes such as "Light's Out" and "Gas Hunt" maybe even a remake of War Room Survival as a map for world at war rather than a mod for Black Ops.

Let me know what you think!

[Update 1] Ceiling detail - I will try to update even if its just small things. I like people to be informed.

[Update 2] Opposite wall finished.

[Update 3] Progress on the War Room has started.

The war room is being based off of a 3d rip of the pentagon campaigns' war room turned into an xmodel. This speeds up the process and the goal of using the campaigns' war room for this map. (thanks to uk_viiper)

[Update 4] Further progress on the War Room.

[Update 5] Further progress on the War Room. (Walls, upper floor, hallway, some computers)
8 years ago
Loading ...