or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Utamia

Does it save over games?
8 years ago
Just a quick update. Progress has been started up again. A functioning gun fridge will be included in the next update. It will save properly for each player, with any host, on any amount of players. A video will be released sometime today.

Double Post Merge: November 20, 2015, 12:59:38 pm
Video for the gun fridge, coming next update!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXo73wny1HA
8 years ago
I can see issue with G-spawn here, since you spawn everything through script
Eventually someone is going to give me a custom compiled ff that is just path nodes and a blank area, so that there is less risk for g_spawn. Atleast i'm hoping they are.
9 years ago
If you can map in BO1, I'd love to know your method :D

A while ago in the ugx chat I went on a rant about making blackops maps using xmodels. Everybody thought i was crazy and claimed someone tried before and failed. Due to my determination, I was able to get a working xmodel map, but due to the impossibility of spawning path nodes I couldn't get the zombies to move. And we are trying and will eventually finish getting dead ops arcade to work with zombiemode, so that we can have the path nodes on the flat surfaces there.
! No longer available
I have a full custom small pentagon map in the works that we are going to do for an xmodel, but that is only if we can solve path nodes.
9 years ago
it looks very good based on the picture but is it 1 room or did you do any other mapping in this?
It's a mod for blackops zombies, and it's just the war room, the inspiration was taken from blackops 2 survival maps where they close off portions of the map
9 years ago
First time I played this, it freezed for some seconds at round 9, but after then np.
It's amazing, I hope to see more mods made by u soon.
thanks hachuwaka, my friend made the majority of this mod. we do have other mods in the works

Double Post Merge: September 11, 2015, 12:56:51 pm
i gave lilfria the retriever, he was trying to get that working right in BO1

get that off him and include it if you want/can, would be a nice touch ;)
thanks but no thanks, lots of mods already cram every asset from every game already. we're trying to keep it something like out of green run survival
9 years ago
thanks konz,  hopefully we can release more bugfixes soon
9 years ago
it doesnt even use the right pistol sounds....
9 years ago
It's hard to explain the problem but you can clearly see it in the video i have. I made the clips into a visible texture so you can see whats happening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtDY4PF2B3Y
9 years ago
Alright, I have the file, thanks :D But I cant add it to an IWD already there, WinRAR and 7zip wont let me drag and drop files into an IWD, it just comes up with a "no" symbol circle with line through it, and IWD isn't a compression option when trying to add it through extracting and rezipping.

How could I get the file into the IWD?
Put the file on your desktop, open the iwd file and open the images folder then drag and drop into it, over any file and it should drop in. then you can delete the file off your desktop if you want and you should be ready. i'm going to add this icon into the next update when its ready.
9 years ago
This gives me an error about missing image, specialty_divetonuke_zombies or something... I don't need the DLC to play this do I? If so that's stupid if its a mod for a stock map
I was a bit worried about that, i saw that file wasn't in any of the iwd's. I'll post a link to it and just place it in iw_43.iwd
edit: alright its at the bottom of the first post
9 years ago
No pack a punch?
9 years ago
this is so neat, just wish it was a custom map for WaW, and not a mod for BO1
we might remake this for world at war once we finish our five original blueprints map remake
9 years ago
So what is this? Team deathmatch on zombies maps.
And what are the features?

All doors are already opened.
Spawn in with a class selection menu.
Respawn with random timer, fades with the timer.
Ability to kill the enemy team.
Up to four players! (2v2)
Every zombie map is available for play.

Quick edit!: I've just fixed the class selection menu sometimes not working.
quick edit: i've fixed the video displaying a device support, it seems that the forum changes it after ive gone to bed ?

9 years ago
War room 1.4 bugfix and additions update has been released! And remember, war room is fully compatible with co-op! so, don't forget to have your friends tag along on your quest of survival.
9 years ago
Loading ...