or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Utamia

i dont play many waw custom maps but just from reading all pages of this thread it looks like the map is being held together by wood and tacks of all of these crashing and errors and broken guns
9 years ago
Use toms bo sound tool. Make sure your file is saved at a 48000hz format and convert it to the bo format.
9 years ago
Sorry for the late reply. I've been working on this and at the moment i'm just waiting on my friend making our own electric trap asset. I've also been recording videos but i've never got around to uploading them. This weekend i'll get some out.
9 years ago
But you are just modding Five on BO1 aren't you? That isn't really a remake per se :-\
I am also making a remake of the original blueprints of five. whatever is left of the original blueprints has enough evidence to piece it together again.
9 years ago
i'm working on remaking two versions of "Five" it wont be done for a while

9 years ago
Or you didn't realize you had another tab open with the chat?
I've done that before...

(or maybe it is a bug, dunno)
I just turned this computer on theres no way a different tab is open
9 years ago
whats going on? lol apparently someone else is on my account in the chat ??? or is this some kind of bug
9 years ago
More progress has been made. First post has been updated with newer content.
9 years ago
playerFOV = GetDvarFloat( #"cg_fov" );
(respawn script here)
self setClientDvar( "cg_fov", playerfov );
player fov doesnt reset on respawn
9 years ago
i think that means there are too many sounds in your csv, you might have to remove some you dont need, like silenced versions and stuff
9 years ago
this maps looks cool i'll be sure to give it a try when its out
9 years ago
The box thing is done, and pap is in the works. I think it'll be pretty cool.

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2015, 12:58:39 pm
The fire sale function is done, and pack a punch is going to be really cool.

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2015, 01:33:26 pm
It's nice to see people doing some neat mods with the limited mod support the game has.
:)
Yes, but we can do anything with mod tools. It may be possible to create maps with the right ideas.
9 years ago
Still it might still be good to have one for world at war too, just finish one or the other first
9 years ago
This is looking awesome so far :)

Maybe, as something to let players have a chance at either the box or Pack-a-Punch, add in Bonfire Sale and Fire Sale as drops and Bonfire Sale has the Pack-a-Punch be spawned in where the perk is. That would definitely help in chance of survival... If players can get either to drop that is.
That sounds like a good idea, i'll do that today. I have some ideas to make that work.
9 years ago
Office Survival

Without the Random Weapons box or Pack-A-Punch, survive for as long as you, or you can your friends can, in the office block of the Pentagon. Don't go down! You have to wait in line to quench your thirst. Be your own best friend, and hug the walls for your enjoyment in this installment of zombies.

+ This Mod Features +

Functioning solo Quick Revive (of course.)
New perk function. (Wait in line to quench your thirst.)
Quick Revive (included in new perk function on co-op only, not in normal location.)
Speed Cola
Double Tap
Jugger Nog
Who's Who
PhD Flopper
Pack-A-Punch
Mystery Box
Traps
Trash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKY3scPIMd8#ws
Quick update, a new video has been shot that I think the mod has made enough progress in to update. There are a few bugs regarding the fire sale audio and whos who that are being fixed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlNfQ7-ay5o
9 years ago
Loading ...