or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - treminaor

Cool,that sounds awesome
Glad you're excited!

13 years ago
looks awesome..and the gun game for zombies sounds even awesomer.cant wait
Yeah, this map will be the first to use the UGX Mod.

As far as progress, I can't speak for W1NG3D as I haven't seen him in 3-4 days but I would imagine we're getting close to the 80% range.
13 years ago
looks great,gun game for zombies sounds awesome and arcade sounds pretty cool.cant wait for the releases or atleast the first teaser vid
There should be a trailer of Gungame in not too long... I'm waiting on a model to be finished and some progress on Bar 2.0 so I can use that map in the video.
13 years ago
Welcome to the site, Matt! We hope you enjoy your stay here.

As for current things, you can check out the Zombie Bar 2.0 WIP and the UGX Mod WIP which will both be released soon!
13 years ago
W1NG3D's adding a few new areas to the map as well as more detail - I finished up the music box script and we're waiting on a snazzy new jukebox model from a modeler associate.

13 years ago
Darkmapper is finishing up the notetracks for the UMP and starting on some secret map-related animations now.

I've started work on the Music Player script. It will be a custom script and feature 12 songs.
13 years ago
Still haven't gotten around to the video but I promise, It'll come :)

We've decided to drop Survival Mode but we intend to replace it with something better. Anyone have any ideas? We're always open to suggestions.

As for progress, we're wrapping up Gungame and starting on Arcademode.
13 years ago
More tidbits of Gungame info:
-Features UGX Timed Gameplay setting
-Powerup List:
--Gun Advancement
--Points Advancement
--Degradation
--Killshot
--Points Multiplier
--Terminator
--Juggernaut
--Quickfoot

Video to come soon!
13 years ago
Here's a video of the UMP.45 in-game:
Cod Waw UGX UMP.45 Animations ingame

It has been added to the first post. Look forward to a video of Gungame soon!
13 years ago
I'm sure it will be better then any other mod for waw (:
That's what we are aiming for :D
There will be more pictures and a video of Gun Game soon as well as a new video of the UMP animations which are now nearing completion.
13 years ago
Uploaded some video footage, check out the main post which I edited. :)
Don't see it.

Edit: Found it on your channel and added to first post. The dynamic crate is awesome!
13 years ago
My name is Alex too... wait now he knows too much.
S'ok I killed him.  :-X
13 years ago
This will be released very soon (within the next few weeks).
13 years ago
The first bit of info that will be released is that of Gun Game. That gamemode is almost finished and therefore there will be some videos and screenshots of it in action soon, as well as a short description of gameplay/features.
13 years ago
Loading ...