or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - treminaor

SITE-WIDE ANNOUNCEMENT
The site move is finished! Let's all cross our fingers and hope we can stay here.
-treminaor, Site Admin.
12 years ago
Everyone welcome Paragalor to the UGX team!

12 years ago
Whoop! Glad to hear it's nearer to completion.
12 years ago
Im still reinstalling things to my new OS. Soon ill be able to get working on the map.
Great.
12 years ago
is their any updates on the wiki coming back up?
I haven't had time to work much with it so no. I know you're trying to access the script guide - sorry. I'll try to work on it today.
12 years ago
I've been working on modding the menu's appearance for UGX Mod for the last few days - video soon.
12 years ago
Everyone welcome Somebody Else, now a mapper for UGX!

-UGX Staff
12 years ago
The wiki has been successfully restored after repairing a few crashed tables. Enjoy!

Cheers,
treminaor
12 years ago
Hi guys,

Just wanted to post a little update since things may seem like they are going slowly right now - the reason for this is that I've been swamped with work (both in and out of school) and W1NG3D's been busy with his personal life as well. Cold is also busy with testing, etc. Aidan's still working actively on the UGX Updater which should be released very soon. Darkmapper's in the middle of a few Maya projects that he'll probably post about if he hasn't already.

Thanks,
treminaor
13 years ago
FYI: The map is completely irrelevant - it's just a test area I made because I was bored  :P
UGX Jukebox Preview
13 years ago
I'm here to announce the UGX Updater program. Aidan's been developing it for about 1-2 months and it's finally nearing completion.
When opened, the program will check for updates from UGX for all of your currently installed UGX maps, as well as allow you to browse and download UGX maps you don't already have. It will download and install the maps/updates for you as soon as you give it permission.

Screenshots and release soon.
13 years ago
Justin finished the model - pictures soon.

W1NG3D is M.I.A. again; this is really slowing development.
13 years ago
Ill have holidays soon (in 2 weeks) and ill probably look further into modeling and UV mapping.
Im pretty confident that until release ill be able to present you another fully animated weapon.
Great!
BTW Justin is almost done with the model - he's about 1/3 of the way done with textuing.
13 years ago
Loading ...