or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sevengpluke

Did you zip the files inside your mods folder? Or the mods folder itself?
9 years ago
I'll slit your eyelids and throw you into a salt lake. Am I playing correctly? :troll:
9 years ago
I believe those maps are exclusive to them. So there aren't any public links. You may be able to get a download link if you ask the mapper directly if their name was mentioned in the video, otherwise it's exclusive to them I believe.
9 years ago
Lol, I said to follow the tutorial only for the weapons gsc and dlc3 gsc part. Not to do the whole tutorial. Your getting all those errors because its looking for the files you called in your mod.CSV but they don't exist cause you don't have single wielded pistol in your raw. Remove the calls from the tutorial and just do the dlc 3 and weapon part.
9 years ago
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4979.0.html

Do that tutorial for the weapon gsc part, but replace the line of code with the weapon file your doing(dual_magnums)
9 years ago
If you added the alias to weapons.CSV then you don't need to add sound,blahblah to your mod.CSv Not sure why you have those. Also check to make sure the weapon file name matches the weapon,so call.
9 years ago
Updated to v1.2! Download Link below or in OP.

MEDIAFIRE

MEGA

Changelog[7/30/15]
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Gamebreaking crash is fixed!
M1216 Name change fixed
Flickering bank hintstring fixed

v1.1 Changes
Spoiler: click to open...
Fixed Charge and Melee times on some weapons
RGM2 and AK47 don't share ammo anymore
Fixed zombie barrier breach
Added Galil and Python(was originally there but stupid me never included in the dlc3 and weapons.gsc)
Fixed Scar-H insta kill bug
Added Starting Five-Seven to box
Fixed Hintstring update Bugs
Fixed Ammo Hud Count
Added Blockers that block window until soul boxes inside are complete
9 years ago
Love this map!

However there seems to be a bug which my friend and i cannot get around.
(we both downloaded the patch 1.1)

This seems to happen in co-op at around Round 9 everytime. One of us, will get a "connection interruption" error, and soon after the game crashes. Very rarely does any other error message popup, but out of the 10times we crashed , there was one error message which i was able to capture.
(Image removed from quote.)

I have tried this both Solo and Co-op and same problem around Round 9 or 10.

Can you remember anything that you may have done similarly out of the 10 times it crashed? I'm trying to get the error myself but I don't seem to be getting it.
9 years ago
I never played the first update but yes I am playing the recent update

Ok I'll look into it. :(

Thanks for letting me know.
9 years ago
So I was completing the button step for the satchel charge and I got an error saying "maximum number of script variables exceeded". Fun map though, but just wanted to point that out

Are you getting that error from the recent update? I tested the whole ee before uploading and didn't get any errors. :(
9 years ago
【COD:WAW】Dixmor Asylum 攻略【カスタムゾンビ】
Credits to appleclouds for gameplay video

This video contains all the soul box locations, all bears locations, and multiple weapons PAP'ed.
9 years ago
And I thought it was normal ambient :poker: Oh well, all done in the map then :P

Awesome. Thanks for playing. ;D
9 years ago
What do the 5 teddies do? I activated all and got nothing?

Just activates a nice ambient music to slay zombies to lol. But yea just a musical activation after all five is all.
9 years ago
Loading ...