or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sevengpluke

Why not just have the site mods verify if you're eligible to have a donation button? just sayin'

What would be the requirements though? Me personally, I'd give it to every member with a title.
9 years ago
So we need to pay to get payed?

Not a bad idea but that would divide the community in a bad way imo. As the people who donated to get their own donation button would be frowned upon.
9 years ago
I never thought I would agree with Stevie but he makes a pretty good point. Without incentive or getting something in return, unfortunately I don't think hardly anyone would donate with this donation button idea. Also how would you determine who gets a donation button and who doesn't?

Yup there is that point also. Me personally I do it for fun and enjoyment, but who will be chosen to have donatiom buttons under their names? Would it be universal or just limited to members with title. Or just maper titles ???
9 years ago
My name is Luke
There was a clan in the ratchet and clank game called [GP] - Godly Proz
There was a guy who was the top player of ratchet and clank at the time named seven
I joined the GP clan as Seven[GP]Luke
Now I use it for almost any username or forums and such. :troll:
9 years ago
1. Ratchet and Clank series ftw! - PS2/PSP
2. Halo - Xbox
3. Red Dead Revolver - Xbox
4.Rainbow six series - Xbox
5. Unreal Tournament 2003 - Xbox
6. Fusion Frenzy - Xbox
7. GTA series - Xbox
8. Mortal Kombat - PS2/PSP
9. Socom Series - PS2/PSP
10. Medal of Honor - PSP
9 years ago
Gran Turismo for me. :D
9 years ago
My dad didn't approve lol. But my mother was 100% supportive. My brothers thought it was cool. My sister was also supportive. My friends :troll:
9 years ago
please can you tell me how to make cod waw custom zombie maps because i am planning to make my own and you seem like a guy to tell becasue of this incredible map

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Creating_a_Map
9 years ago
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/000/493/394/full/2015-08-19_00003.jpg
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/000/493/395/original/logo_pequena.png

Use those links with the img codes and it should work fine.

Spoiler: click to open...
Spoiler: click to open...
9 years ago
I didn't make ads animations for the magnum. :P Just would look too weird.
9 years ago
Just delete any loose files in your mods folder.
9 years ago
Navigate to

Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods

Once your there you will see your mapname folder. Zip that folder is what I mean. Then exe it then it'll work fine.
9 years ago
Ok but keep in mind that I'm talking about your map mod folder(Nazi_zombie_mapname) to zip and not the actual mod folder itself :troll:
9 years ago
but if I do that, won't my friends and those that I share the map with have access to the code and scripts and be able to change them?

All maps shared on this site, people have access to the codes and scripts and such(if they know how to get there). So to answer your question. Yes. But that's how you make an exe. You zip the folder with the contents inside it. Not the contents inside the folder itself.
9 years ago
Your suppose to zip the folder that has those files inside of them not the files inside the folder. That's why it isn't showing for your friend. Try zipping the folder then make the exe and it should work then.
9 years ago
Loading ...