or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sevengpluke

Next time use the code tags around script. Makea it easier to read. This is the 2nd time I've had to edit it for you. Thanks.
6 years ago
They could be in the fastfiles maybe. Or if you have bo1 mod tools check there.
7 years ago
Great job on the release! I really enjoyed the map. Really well good job done. I made gameplay video here:
 http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14781

The only bug I found so far was the quick revive. Zombies surround you while being revived causing insta down again :alone:

Best map I've played this year :nyan:
7 years ago
Maybe you converted ot wrong? What settings did you use in ape dor the conversion?
7 years ago
Welcome to the forums.  ;)
7 years ago
Use the code tag next time when posting a console or a axript. Makes it easier to read for everyone and your post looks less clutter. Thanks.
7 years ago
Can try changing the picture resolution to 1024x1024 and see if it works.
7 years ago
Welcome back. I'm a mod now :nyan:
7 years ago
It'll show up as your title you named it when added to workshop, not the mods name itself.
7 years ago
Halo Weapon Mod

A Halo Weapon mod. All BO3 Weapons removed. 8 Halo Weapons ported so far. More may be added in the future. Enjoy!

Weapons so far:

Assualt Rifle
Battle Rifle
Energy Sword
Dual-Wield SMG's
Hybrid Dual-Wield SMG+Magnum
Magnum
Shotgun
Sniper Rifle

Credits:

MakeCents
Rorke
bwc66930
ODX
Moses
Zteam
DidUKnowiPwn
ElijahB1
DTZxPorter
Azsry
ConvictioNDR
Ray1235
HitmanVere
7 years ago
Could put an invisible bursh over the house to prevent it. Probably not the best way but it is an option.
7 years ago
You have to upload your screenshots to an image sharing website such as imgur then use the img tags to directly link to image. Thanks.
7 years ago
Please properly use the img tag when posting next time. I saw that you used the img tag but it was used incorrectly. You must link directly to the image when using it. Thanks.
7 years ago
I am using the ones that Jbird linked in the description of that video. Could try and find the ones that are in IW.

Well ported the viewhands from IW, but whenever I try to open it in maya, maya just crashes.

In mod me there is a conversion hands for IW weapons. Then you can follow jbrid tutorial
7 years ago
Loading ...