or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SeriousGaming

https://youtu.be/IG0ZPSi4haQ

Me and a friend got to the first boss battle. :P
After that I got to the second boss as well on my own in solo and died there, but the stupid fucking recorder stopt recording so I don't have a video of that.
7 years ago
Had alot of fun with this one!
the panzer is a bitch doe lol

The panzer is actually really easy when you know how to defeat it. :D
7 years ago
This looks realy good! Gonna try it now!
7 years ago
Lol strategy man. You have to come up with a strategy that doesn't include quick revive. The original Mob of the Dead didn't have Quick revive. This is a tough map for solo players but I've beaten it solo and have seen others on YouTube beat it solo. If you have certain weapons and items you can beat it without quick revive and stamin-up.

You can do it I believe in you!  :nyan:

Could you please give a link to a video completing the map? Because I came really far with a friend once, but we just didn't know what to do when we did the genies. At some point my game crashed before we could figure it out... We couldn't buy the plane for some reason.
7 years ago
Are there monkey bombs in this map?
7 years ago
Hi, I am totally new to map making and followed a tutorial on Youtube on how to make a map. So I did all that, but when the map starts, I start without a gun and when I go down with QR I have a Colt 1911 instead of Mustang & Sally. How do I fix this? I think I saw in a different post you need to change code or something to fix it. But I have no idea where or how to change codes for it.
7 years ago
Seems rather good. You said you will fix some bugs tomorrow. Can anyone here tell me how I update a map I downloaded? Or will I have to download the map again and install it also?

I also have a question regarding map making. I decided to be a map maker as well and downloaded everything including script placer z. Unfortunately though, when I click it, nothing happens. Does anyone have an answer for that?
7 years ago
This map is complete trash, if it was released 6 years ago it might've been good, its got that going for it. I don't map often, but I can't believe how anyone could manage to make a map so dull, long, repetitive and just fucking boring dude.

In case you still are planning to make more maps, here's what I would suggest to better your next projects:

1. Allow players to cheat (haven't read up on it but I couldn't noclip with sv_cheats 1) cheating is fun and helpful.
2. Make a map fast, for the player, especially if it is a remake when their is already knowledge of what is to come.

- example; in this map feeding the dogs takes like 15 seconds for each zombie (zombies killed within the 15 second feeding time don't count which is literally autistic) and 10 zombies each, thats two and a half minutes for a third of a passage of a door, so... 150(Time per dog) x 3(Amount of dogs) x 2(Blue dogs) = 900 seconds. 15 minutes of BORING AS FUCK FEEDING of an AUTISTIC DOG, I could go on, but you probably understand

3. You say you added a lot to the map and its not just a remake, but the first minutes of playing are the exact same but you spawn in a different area, what's new? Oh shit lmao nothing, anyways what you added was a boring easter egg and shiny new guns that server the same purpose as all the other guns but are made poorly.

- A good map remake would be nuketown remastered by SirJammy and Ege115 it adds new FUN things to the map, including but not limited to, an easter egg you can do at your pace. Its greatness is hard to simplify into words, heres the link
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12734.0.html

4. This map is ugly and feels like it was rushed, either you rushed it, or you are a shitty map maker, the gameplay is trash so if you were going for either of those you failed, horribly.

I hope you benefit from this criticism, and good luck on any future maps, let this utter complete disgusting fucking abomination of human time be remembered as when your maps stopped sucking mega dick.

Well, make a better map yourself then if you think it's so easy making maps, mister trash talk.
7 years ago
I also found a glitch. When you are on the first floor inside the prison there are at least 2 stairs where you can go through the wall so you walk through the bars into the stairs. Hope this helps. I would like to hear if it did or didn't so I could explain it better if that would be necessary.  :)
7 years ago
Thanks josemassacre for the kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I let my imagination go crazy when making this map.

Why have you chosen to make the spawn outside the prison instead of like in BO2 inside the prison?
7 years ago
Zombie Blood and Death Machine were later replaced by Invulnerability and Infinite Ammo respectively. And the Ray Gun Mark II is definitely in the box.

Also, it isn't a map. It's a mod for an existing map in World at War.

Oke, thanks for the quick response. *thumbs up*
7 years ago
Great map! There are a few things that worry me if I have the right version though. There is no zombie blood, only invulnerability. And no Death Machine at all. And I haven't got the Ray Gun Mark 2 once yet. Did I download an earlier version or something?
7 years ago
Hello everyone, first of I am new to UGX so don't bash me if this is the wrong forum for this, but I really need help with this. So, I am new to T4M and installed it a few hours ago to be able to play Alcatraz. It was fun and games until my game started freezing. I was able to play Alcatraz for about half an hour before it froze. And for some reason it doesn't even let me play for 5 minutes before freezing and it does that on all zombies maps. If anyone could help me that would be awesome. Happy zombie killing!

Never mind guys. Fixed it. ;)
7 years ago
Hello everyone, first of I am new to UGX so don't bash me if this is the wrong forum for this, but I really need help with this. So, I am new to T4M and installed it a few hours ago to be able to play Alcatraz. It was fun and games until my game started freezing. I was able to play Alcatraz for about half an hour before it froze. And for some reason it doesn't even let me play for 5 minutes before freezing and it does that on all zombies maps. If anyone could help me that would be awesome. Happy zombie killing!
7 years ago
Pls help. After installing T4M my game keeps freezing after a few minutes of gameplay. Anyone have any solution to this? Does anyone also know how to uninstall mods? I tried deleting the folders, but they are still in my list of mods on CoD.
7 years ago
Loading ...