or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SeriousGaming

Hello everyone, first of I am new to UGX so don't bash me if this is the wrong forum for this, but I really need help with this. So, I am new to T4M and installed it a few hours ago to be able to play Alcatraz. It was fun and games until my game started freezing. I was able to play Alcatraz for about half an hour before it froze. And for some reason it doesn't even let me play for 5 minutes before freezing and it does that on all zombies maps. If anyone could help me that would be awesome. Happy zombie killing!

Double Post Merge: June 09, 2017, 09:13:42 pm
Hello everyone, first of I am new to UGX so don't bash me if this is the wrong forum for this, but I really need help with this. So, I am new to T4M and installed it a few hours ago to be able to play Alcatraz. It was fun and games until my game started freezing. I was able to play Alcatraz for about half an hour before it froze. And for some reason it doesn't even let me play for 5 minutes before freezing and it does that on all zombies maps. If anyone could help me that would be awesome. Happy zombie killing!

Never mind guys. Fixed it. ;)
7 years ago
I have Das Herrenhaus 1.0 on my laptop. Can I update that map to 1.2 or do I need to download 1.2 completely?
7 years ago
Loading ...