or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sedozz

I can't begin to say I understand the fullness of the issue. But usually if you agree to do work for someone for free, you don't really have any claim to prohibit the use of the source code later down the road (in my opinion).

And if you don't want to be the bad guy don't make serious threats that involve a hundred thousand people's information. That's just immature.
8 years ago
I was wondering if there was anyway to devote more memory to or just generally speed up the compiler.
8 years ago
trying to open up my map and receiving this error followed by a crashing radiant. I searched the file for #IND and #QNAN and found none to remove. Any help?
8 years ago
Mine are full of <nul> 's and unreadable symbols. The xmodel name is in the first line however.
8 years ago
Yeah I'm actually experiencing issues with xmodelUtils at the moment, wont seem to load the models I'm looking to work with. I'll give this one a try!

Double Post Merge: January 06, 2016, 07:06:51 pm
Thanks for the plug!  :D

True, but you can just put all those folders in another folder named raw, anywhere, and it will work also. My program just makes sure that the current folder name is raw, I'm sure I had a reason, lol.

So I've loaded up the program. I currently have made a folder named "raw". Inside of it I placed the five folders I named above. When i browse to the raw folder in the program it populates the xmodel list, but upon exporting an xmodel its exports nothing, stating that 0 files could be found.
8 years ago
oh damn forreal? Thanks for answering such a simple question.
8 years ago
So I have a massive library of custom models. However, their assets are not separated by model, but rather lumped all together in an image, xmodel, materials, xmodelparts, and xmodelsurfs folders. Is there any easy way to load an xmodel and see which assets its using so I can organize and categorize them?
8 years ago
Just wrote a quick update, more is coming!
8 years ago
Still working, but at a slower pace due to time restrictions :/
8 years ago
After transitioning to college life, I'm happy to report that work is back on track!
9 years ago
DOIN STUFF
9 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)
little update because i can  :P

2/10 needs more orange
9 years ago
Work began today!

Simple life in the country...
9 years ago
was for a different map that i scrapped. i will be using them perk models in this map but surely custom models made at another date is aloud. otherwise we wouldnt bw able to use anything from the modding section :P i started this map on monday.

I could have sworn you sent that exact screenshot in chat. You were wondering about fx unlit and such?  ??? Just saying
9 years ago
Loading ...