or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sedozz

My map was working fine, I added three weapons, and started receiving the 400 fx error. So i commented out some lines in my dlc3 csv and recompiled everything, still got the error. I then removed the shell eject FXs from all of my weapons, recompiled, and still got the same error. I removed the weapons I added, recompiled, no luck. Generated a new map, transferred most of my files from the old map to the new one, no luck. I would very much appreciate assitance here and I can provide any files that need to be checked. Thanks in advance!
9 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sms98z_MyB8

Here's some recent gameplay footage we grabbed, we're thinking that it looks even better than it did before the map got corrupted :) Let us know what you think!
9 years ago
Weapons 90% complete! Were planning to have an update video up in the near future!
9 years ago
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. This seems like a big project, maybe you could dedicate it to him, we can all agree that seeing this would make him proud beyond measure.
9 years ago
Good work, but a mini room and a staring pistol gets 160mb? :kidding:

The main reason for this is because of the included image files. Because almost all of the models and the textures used are custom, there ends up being quite a few of these. In addition when making the small map I opted against going through and deleting images I wasn't using simply because I figured the time would be better used on the actual map.
9 years ago
This map looks great. How do you get out that beginning room?

Try following the zombies' idea :D
9 years ago
map looks awesome. Sick of playing burger town, downloading now. Hopefully we can get some guys to input some AW wonder weapons to go back to the map and add on to it  8)

We're thinking you guys will like the weapon selection:) it's completely unique to this map, something new!

Double Post Merge: April 17, 2015, 04:44:28 am
The mini-map will be updated occasionally. We'll show this by adding the new version number to the list at the top of the actual post.
9 years ago
And everytime you throw a grenade and it explodes
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2644.0
I suggest following this. Works mostly :)

Thank you LOADS for this. Both this and the actual map were encountering the same problem and I was at a loss as to the cause!

I like the preview, may be small bit but it looks good. Also you can crouch jump out the zombie barrier, but I'm guessing you wont update the map. Also the peacekeeper doesn't belong IMO, keep it though IDC

Double Post Merge: April 16, 2015, 11:07:00 am
Forgot to add this but will most of the barriers be like the ones in the preview? It didn't seem that realistic.

As stated, the weapons in the preview are not indicative of the full map. The only weapon common to the two will be the Hammond. As for the barriers, these are not used in the actual map at all, they were just a simple add in. In fact, there is a possibility that the full map will feature no barriers.

So it's just the one room then in this preview? The mapping looks nice, but don't think it was worth making a preview map just for this, also the zombies derp on the left window -

(Image removed from quote.)

And like someone said you can jump out the right window (I actually thought 'oh so that's how you get out the spawn'  :D) -

(Image removed from quote.)

And like Hitman said you've removed the game start quotes and it's causing a freeze after the first few seconds..

We weren't initially planning to release this, but in the process of creating it for the actual map, we realized that with five or ten extra minutes of work we could make it its own little game, just for fun mostly.

We appreciate all of the feedback!
9 years ago
Thanks for the feedback! As we've said, this is our first map and we're still learning. I just woke up and I'm updating the DL link.
9 years ago
Looking at your title, you should make it play like Bloons Tower Defense sort of, and have buyable turrets and such so that you can sort of upgrade each bunker. That would be so cool. Automatic Bettie's, mortar strike, etc
9 years ago
Will I be able to get by without it? What are the benefits and are they worth the time?
9 years ago
Thanks for the help! I'll double check the syntax, just to be sure. Appreciate the response!
9 years ago
Loading ...