or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ProRevenge

I suggest making outline around the perkshaders as thick as powerup ones, one pixel rows look weird :P
I like them how they are tbh, ofc they are in editable format so anyone using them who wants to do this or any other edits can very easily do so.
I made them with the intention of Bo3 use, so as and when we get access to the tools and I can get these in game, ill edit them if needed
8 years ago
Good work pro +1. Is it just me or widows is a low quailty ?

Its the same quality as the rest, its just because Widows has Red detail instead of white for some reason (doesnt match with any others) the effect I use for the darkened look uses black and white to create the bumps, so with the red of Widows it didnt come out as good
8 years ago
My bad

There was a mistake in my perks, you disabled it right but coz of the error it was likely still enabled

Not to worry, map is long past finished and everything is in working order, its fully playable
8 years ago
Increased Slide Speed and Distance?
Thats easily abusable
Slide jumping is already faster than sprinting with Stamin Up in Bo3, this would make it even more OP
And yeah I see this becoming like Double Dew, a lot of Custom Maps will end up using it.

I for one will be sticking with only official 3arc perks, but the option for people to add their own custom content like this is always a welcome feature
8 years ago
No Tombstone?

I only did the shaders I plan to use in Bo3, then I added Vulture and Whos since a few people use them, but I decided against tombstone since barely anyone uses it, and its shader doesnt fit with the rest of them in Bo2 so I didnt see the point in extra work for a perk maybe 1/2 maps will use
8 years ago
Got bored and decided to make myself a set of new shaders for when BO3 tools come around, and they turned out pretty nice.
Went for a dark, dirty and gritty look to them, and I decided to put them here if anybody wants to use them in WaW :)

The image shows all of the included shaders
NOTE: They come in .TGA format only, they will need converting to WaW through asset manager, there are plenty of tutorials around, but the material type needs to be 2D, surface type none, and notile set (to avoid the lines that show at the bottom of some shaders)
They then need naming accordingly to whichever names your perks/powerups script requires
This is usually in the form of specialty_PERKNAME_shader
If you look in your perk script you will be able to see what shader names are needed, simple enough
8 years ago
Theres a huge glitch with Mule Kick on this map. If you have Mule Kick and you turn the power off and on again, it will give you your three guns back +and extra slot for a fourth gun. If you keep doing this, you can have every single gun on the map :D

Im sure I disabled turning power off?
Oh well, im not updating this again, so...
8 years ago
Died on 115 coz i was trying to build the sliq. I didn't even use a single wonder weapon. Coz i was running at 20-25 fps. I didn't build the sheild. The thing that helped me is widows wine + gun drops were PAP'D. And i don't stay in one area. Always on the move.
The best area for me is underneath with widows wine and sheild. It will be perfect. Although on 115 i found out about the soul chest :lol:.
Im not sure wether to call bull here, since Bullet guns and those in the gun drop will not kill anything past 50/60, how did you get to 115 without the Baby gun or Sliq?
8 years ago
Ok stevie this update is amazing... Here's some bugs that i found in round 115. Just asking your map isn't designed for high rounds eh ?
In 115, novas got stucked where you build the sheild.
When i was going up in the rounds it said something about final battle skipped . This shouldn't be seen ? Dafaq?
The camo on the speak easy don't fit the gun just sights.
That thing that fly you up after round 112 broke.
Nova's fx on round 115. Stayed after thier death.
The texture where the vesper is overlapping. Fix it.
Map was too easy, or i'm so good ?
I would love to give it another run :D.
How did you get to that round without G-Spawn? Were you using Baby Gun?
It G-Spawned for me when I threw a grenade then shot Baby Gun.
What sort of area were you doing rounds too? Is there anywhere with a fast spawn rate, most areas seem very slow
8 years ago
did you at least get the chequer board?

Nope, just a blank space where the shader should have been, and my next perk went in its right place, so there was a skipped slot. Other people said this has happened to them too
8 years ago
Had a few attempts on this, was fun :)
G-Spawned on round 32 though, was using Grenades then Baby Gun to kill groups fine, then did it this round and G-Spawn :(
Widows Wine also had no shader when gotten from a method other than buying it from the machine.
8 years ago
This looks seriously cool, Never thought id see a custom BO1 map, but here we are :) amazing
Itll be good to play a custom map with the smoothness of BO1 zombies, as there are some things in WaW that no mod can fix, that Bo1 did (the grabbing, zombie hitboxes, etc)
8 years ago
Id say yes keep them, because at the end of the day its only initial download speed thats gonna be affected by map file size.
Id take 10 minutes extra download time for guns to look a ton nicer :)

What does everyone else think?
8 years ago
Some cracking ideas in this thread.

I had an idea for one, and id like some opinions on it, since people complain about Bo3 being "too easy" and not "the good old days", I thought:

Classic Zombies mode:
No Gobblegum machines
No PAP Ammo types
No forced EE's
Wonder Weapons in the box
Full Map EE's give Perma Perks again
No Buildables
Just Zombies, and a special round, no mid round bosses

Obviously it could be applied to stock BO3 maps, or map some amazing new content to use this on, I think it is a cool idea really, and ill probably use this sort of formula for my maps as and when we get the tools, and depending on opinions of this.

Its why I kinda fear Bo3 "spoiled" us, and people will expect exploitable Ammo getting methods and Insta Kill gun abilities for wall guns, and people will be hounded for being creative with maps and actually making them have some difficulty/strategy
8 years ago
Any of the guns that were already in I can send over the stuff for if youd like Ninja (like the ICR, CBJ, Vepr and that)
8 years ago
Loading ...