or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ProRevenge

the bank cap is 250,000

and yes his trick works, i took full advantage lol

The 230,000 figure is taking into account the 100 fee per 1000 withdrawn (roughly taking into account at least)
8 years ago
Could be a reason yea, they had to do something to make Buried harder, its gotta be the easiest zombie map in existence.
8 years ago
I did not know this....
Anyone wanna play Buried? :troll:

Ill detail it for ya,

The way thw Time bomb works, is it resets everything, but any spawned powerups before the time bomb is used, will remain after, so you can withdraw 230,000 odd points, place a time bomb, hit the galva thing to share money, add 230,000 into the powerup, go back in time, you have 230,000, the money drop is there, pick it up, 460,000 points :)

A similar thing can be used to get 2 free perks from the witches house, by placing the time bomb before killing the last witch.

And to refill time bombs, get the candy, go to the bank, spawn a money powerup for 1100, give the big guy candy near it, he changes it into a random powerup, repeat until Max Ammo
8 years ago
Let me direct you to my good friends, Die Rise and TrannyShit.

You're wrong there, one one factor, Die Rise and Tranzit only allowed 230,000 odd points per player
With Buried, you could to the Bank+Galvas+Time Bomb exploit to double up your money infinite times, using the Big Guy's candy to get infinite Max Ammo
8 years ago
he was just a way to exploit points imo lol

Buried itself might as well have been one big exploit...

No other map LEGIT allowed players to have on round 1:
7 perks
PAP Wonder Weapon
PAP other guns
All buildables built
Whole map open
1,000,000 points
8 years ago
Im not taking gun requests as such. Bear in mind ghosts guns take a lot of effort to port, and its difficult to get sounds for them.

M27 could be done without too much trouble, but Ameli, die to having 7/8 different sounds for its reload anims, will be VERY difficult to do as I have to judge the exact frame each sound should play, without actually having the sound files.
Its typically the simple mag in/out guns I can do, wheres LMGs and that with intricate reloads I avoid :P
8 years ago

This one's for you Jiffy :troll:
8 years ago
8 years ago
You want the default ?
If they work good enough then yea
8 years ago
What are some decent LOD distances to use for a static forklift model, used simply for detail?
I have 4 LODs if that's significant
8 years ago
anything other than 65FOV gives me headaches :lol:
Im unsure how people can manage 90 FOV constantly on PC.
Then again, Ive been playing CoD on console for years, and the default is 65 there, so I kinda got into the game with it.
But 90 just feels unnatural, and I think the game agrees too (some guns you can see missing bits/texture errors on only in 90 FOV, like the BO1 Death Machine)

To answer your topic though, Any map with console enabled, you can type, as above, cg_fov 90

I added an FOV slider to Encampment
I believe Abandoned School has one
A couple of the mods for Bo1 have 90 FOV, if you have Bo1 (Nova six has 90 FOV, Very fun mod)
8 years ago
So im converting the images for the MW2 M1014, and as we know parts of it are an olive drab green colour.
Well, the colour map for the gun comes with those bits in white, and the green colour comes as an 8x8 colour map.
Now how do I get the green to apply to the bits where it should be on the gun?
When using colour detail map in Assman, it turns it green, but the rest of the gun goes black.
Ive been told its to do with the images Alpha channel.
Now when I use the image WITH alpha, I get the correct green, but the rest of the gun goes black.
Also with Alpha, its impossible to make normal/cosine/spec maps as 80% of the image shows as blank...
But without Alpha, the green does not show.

So the question is, do I somehow work magic with Assman to get the green to show, but still allow me to remove Alpha to make nor/cos/spec maps, or do I somehow add the colour to the Alpha of the image, or the image in image editing software (bear in mind I don't have PS, only GIMP or Paint.net)
8 years ago
Second area coming on nicely
Added Vepr
8 years ago
To fix the Red Glow on the PAP camo (and other models around the map)
Place a reflection probe or 2 around the map
Right click on grid view - Reflection_probe
8 years ago
Ahh, In that case it was the one near the first mystery box spawn in the cornfield.

Id assumed it was coded like Origins dig sites in which any dig site can give any reward.

Wouldn't it also be better to script it to actually give a weapon rather than just removing it though? Kind of defeats the point
8 years ago
Loading ...