or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ProRevenge

I'm gonna say it

Banana Colada

It is such a shitty perk idea and it has been run into the ground as a joke.
It disgusts me that it actually has models done for it and people intend to use it in BO3
It doesn't even name like a perk, its just a flavour
EVERY 3arc perk's name has some indication to its function, Banana Colada is just nonsense :P
8 years ago
Just an FYI, I have started work on an overhaul update as such for this map, I will be working slowly to keep me busy until BO3 tools.

I will hopefully be making the map run a bit smoother, improving stability and detailing.
Few more guns/gun changes
Visual improvements

This is not 100% "getting a massive update!", but maybe one will come :)
8 years ago
add widows wine

Read a few posts above, this isnt getting any more updates
8 years ago
8 years ago
Also in that script, we are only getting WaW 4, Mule Kick abd Stamin Up perk scripts by the looks of that, unless its only created those for that map but others are addable
8 years ago
Being a Remain voter, I am disappointed, my area had a 70% Leave vote, which I expected no less.
Most people I know voted on the grounds of "it will stop immigrants coming over", thinking all the EU does is allow free movement, when the union is about a hell of a lot more, especially economically
8 years ago
Was playing a bit with Hitman and ProRevenge before his dial-up kicked in lmao.

This map is beyond amazing, it is beyond what I have seen from AAA studios, it is just plain amazing. The mapping, design, layout, features, the little details, everything. You should be working for 3arc. :)

I second this, the mapping is second to none and for mainly using stock textures it looks bloody fantastic, the lighting was nice which is a damn pain in WaW, the gun models were fantastic and felt very fluid to use, the map had an overall very professional feel about it, honestly felt like it was made by a full dev team and not a few modders in their spare time :)
Everyone who helped with this map has definitely got skills :D
8 years ago
Map features: Gun gam....

8 years ago
Why is it everytime a map is released everyone jumps on every nigly issue that the map has? Just play it and enjoy it, no one cares if one gun sound is wrong, you're sad if you think that's worth noting.

Spoiler: click to open...
By everyone I need connor.

He is wrong at that too, The Tac45 uses M1911 sounds in BO2
And the Mark 2 thing he suggested, requires a script to eliminate that delay, and its a script not often done/shared
8 years ago
Had a go on this, had a lot of fun :)

Most of the issues I found had already been mentioned, so I wont repeat them, There was a lot I liked:
Guns felt very well ported, very accurate to Bo2
Gun texturing was fantastic
Custom textures were amazing, nicely done normal, cos and spec maps
Map was beautiful looking, Jungle is hard to pull off (I know from experience) and you made it look fantastic
Mapping is very true to the source material

As said earlier though, id maybe suggest a change in worldspawn and atmosphere, maybe make it sunset? or raining/stormy? The map is amazing looking as it is but atmosphere and setting to match the mapping standard will truly make this a gem of a map :D
8 years ago
Straight from PCDev himself:

https://twitter.com/pcdev/status/741326228100120576

What do we all think will be the first BO3 Custom Zombies map?

And also, does this come with the possibility of more people being added to the Alpha team?
They said "first round" of Alpha tools in their initial tweet, and that went to mainly CoD4 and MP mappers, likely because the Alpha only had MP assets then, with Zombies about to be supported, is there possibility of some of us Zombie mappers being invited into the Alpha?
8 years ago
Died on 15, Im improving.
Whos decided to spawn me underground with ZERO chance of revival...
Also lost my 5 perk loadout before due to being landed on by a Panzer... not fun...
Zombie blood made the free perk a breeze, I got to PAP :D
Also managed to Upgrade Afterlife to 3 capacity somehow, found about 10 skulls, could be it.
A QED gave me a PAP Paralyser which helped a lot.
The difficulty in this map is unforgiving, and it provides a nice challenge a lot of maps don't have :)
8 years ago
Hell, if I knew the new perk stops you being affected by Oil id have bought it quickly last game, Definitely gonna use it.
Round 3 atm, 3 Skulls found in first Afterlife :) Have QED's and alright guns from a Fire Sale, this game might go somewhere :)
8 years ago
For the bos room underground, you have to move behind the cover whenever he is not looking. If he begins to spot you, move to the nearest piece of cover. He tracks your distance from the time he spots you and will get alerted if you move to far. While getting through the actual room legit can be quite difficult, you can always run through it with zombie blood for a free pass :P

If you get spotted, the boy of silence will turn into mist which you can deal some damage to. After a certain amount of damage the doors will open and the crusaders will stop. If you bring a powerful weapon into the room, and go through when there arent to many zombies left, you shouldn't have much of an issue.

Im happy to help out with anything else your curious about :)

That seems helpful, im inclined to give it another go at least, It just seemed weird how I dropped down immediately into cover when he wasn't looking, and I still got spotted. Maybe Zombie Blood will be the way to do it.
Im yet to get past 11 on this, the double Panzer and Generator Zombies is a Brutal Round, and with only an MP40 and weak Box gun its very difficult to do damage, before im on fire :lol: Im determined to survive to at least 20 or figure out some more EE stuff, I got Red Afterlife and collected 6/7 Blue Skulls but Ive no idea what they do :lol:
If I can get PAP with a decent gun, I might beat the Double Panzer, ill keep trying :)
8 years ago
Loving this map, it has got to be one of the most well put together maps out there :)

There is an annoyance though, there are no guides for how anything works on this map, I have played it extensively before and even after this update I have no idea how to get/use/do half of the map's features.

And that underground guy thing, Id like to see video evidence of someone getting the damn perk from this thing, I drop down and quickly prone behind the sandbags when he isn't looking, he somehow sees me in a second, and spawns infinite verruckt sprinter crusaders in that tiny room, how am I even to survive?

This is a fantastic map, but its a shame there is next to no helpful info out there on it
8 years ago
Loading ...