or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ProRevenge

Second was NDU:R
8 years ago
I liked it a lot its pretty good for ur first map

ENCAMPMENT

This is my 3rd map, created for the UGX mapping contest, I have spent around 3 months on it, and I hope you enjoy it!
8 years ago
Work in progress:

8 years ago
Congrats to all who got into this round, safe to say the best of the best now all have the tools :)
Cant wait to see the cool stuff you guys are gonna do with them
8 years ago
Lilrifa just helped me fix the Ray, it isn't in your face anymore :)

EDIT:

8 years ago

BO3 Ray Gun anims :)  I know it looks a little close to the camera but they are a direct port from Bo3, WaW's FOV settings are a bit different
8 years ago
Still my top 3 maps ever (As i say when you release it for the competition). Just don't forget to fix the bonifications on high rounds, change that awful PAP Camo, Fix the sound on perks when are randomized and make the PAP machine random during the game (Like CotD).
Cheers buddy. ;D ;D
There is nothing wrong with the Perk sound
PAP is stationary in a new area now, no longer buildable
PAP Camo was fine before, although a new one is coming
What even is a "bonification"?
8 years ago
Cant say for sure, all depends on how much extra I decide to add to the map and how the image limit treats me, im over it atm and using T4M but I want the release to not need T4M
8 years ago
Update progress:

Representation of the new vision settings
MR6 now on official Bo3 anims (Thanks to LilRobot for the anim rig and Porter for Wraith :) )
More Bo3 guns to be ported and added
Many script fixes
Widows Wine added
Double PAP Ammo Types Added (Harry, you legend :) )

8 years ago
It's a specific distance away, and I don't know if height plays a part or not.
I'm testing the moved room now, if the issue is solved, I'm good, if it persists, Ill know which dynamic water is causing it
8 years ago
Yeah I do have Dynamic water, a few around the map
I fixed it for now by moving the whole room to another section of the map, but Dynamic water can cause this?
Is it any specific position relative to the dynamic water or just random?
8 years ago
Nope, all stock textures
8 years ago
So I have some stairs going down to a new underground room in the update I'm working on for my map, and for some reason walking down them causes the player to lose his gun and swim for a couple seconds at one point on the stairs, yet there is no clip/brush/patch or anything there in Radiant that could cause this? Any Explanation?
It is just at one specific point on the map
8 years ago
Leaderboard updated, and

A Preview of what I'm doing with the update:

8 years ago
Not gonna lie seems unfair they only gave it to people who bother PCDev on Twitter 24/7, what about those that dont even use Twitter :
I can see why they chose the people they chose though, they all have great talent and bring a lot to the table in different aspects of modding
8 years ago
Loading ...