or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - oshawat750

names too long
We created a new map, named it firing_range, and put all our files back in it. It still says the same error.
8 years ago
Second map actually - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11572.msg128675.html#msg128675
jeez, now I feel really ripped off. Well, like what Nate said, Try your best next time!
8 years ago
I know it's your first map, mine wasn't any special, but the glitches are okay, except for the no weapons and 1 weapon, but the map layout is very boring and dull. (Coming from a guy who made a whole map pink) At least add some lights and some decorations. This was a bad experience for me and my friend. Hopefully, your next map has more to offer. DON'T GIVE UP! But next time, maybe add some more effort.  ;)
8 years ago
It fixed all of a sudden. I rebuilt it and restarted Launcher, and it worked. Weird. Thanks everyone!
8 years ago
Sorry for posting constantly, but when I launched my map in co-op, it crashes and gives me this error:

We have changed the map name to firing_range, as we built a new mod and did that. What are we missing? It has our old map name on there, because that was happening to our last map. Any help? Thanks!
8 years ago
I was working on my map, everything was perfect. After a day or so, I built my mod to change my points to test the map, the points didn't change. I changed a number of something, that didn't change. Everything is the same after I build my mod. What could cause this problem? Thanks!
8 years ago
PLEASE, I beg you, make more! R.I.P. HarryBo21
8 years ago
All you should really need to reset mainly are a few files, like bin. Folders like raw dont really impact radiant so you dont need to reset most of that.
I hope so, just incase this happens again.
8 years ago
For some reason Radiant decides that it absolutely hates me and crashes seemingly random after around 5-10 mins of mapping. It just crashed seconds ago after selecting a few objects to copy. I have a fairly good PC so it shouldn't be because of memory or anything (as I have turned the memory counter on and at times of crashing it is only using a max of 25%).

This is (as you can imagine) EXTREMELY frustrating to work with!

When it crashes it gives me the following error:

(Image removed from quote.)

I REALLY need to fix this so I can finish my map! Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for reading,

- Ping
I have had this error while trying to patch my map, but that error appeared. I had to reinstall my mod tools to fix it. Just back up your mod folder, map_source, mapname.csv in zone_source, etc. It's the only fix I know of sadly.  :'(
8 years ago
Are those problems fixed now? I got this map and im eager to play it with a friend and it would be a disappointment to see that those problems are still there. As a mapper you should know how to fix problems like that....just sayin
Well I would have fixed it, if my radiant didn't have an unrecoverable error that made me reinstall my mod tools. The map is gone, in it's kinda broken state. Sorry.
8 years ago
So a few months ago when I had a bit of a ugx mod install error it locked my noclip completely and tells me not allowed no matter what map I'm on and I would of addressed this issue sooner but I haven't been mapping or even online at that. Just curious if someone has a fix. I'm sure it's simple I just don't have the time to look for it. Thanks!
Try typing cmd before your command, so like "cmd noclip". That usually bypasses anti-cheat stuff.
8 years ago
We are close to release guys! Just a few bits of detail and fixes, and we should be good! A beta will be coming soon, and if you want it, go to Topic Options and hit request beta!
8 years ago
I am trying to get the PaP working, it was working before, but now it randomly just dosen't appear, even though it is in radiant. I am using Harry's Perks. This is a very weird glitch, and this happens with all of the PaPs. Any help?
Fixed, Harry's craftables was overwriting it.
8 years ago
Can t4m help with the exceeds 400 fx assets error? if so, how can I implement it into my map to fix this? (if possible)

Thanks for the help!
Yes, it increases the assets in your map, here is the download link and how to install it: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8092.0

Oh, also I am Alex T. irl.  :P

As in my name is Alex T.
8 years ago
I am trying to get the PaP working, it was working before, but now it randomly just dosen't appear, even though it is in radiant. I am using Harry's Perks. This is a very weird glitch, and this happens with all of the PaPs. Any help?
8 years ago
Loading ...