or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - oshawat750

I wanted to make them back to normal zombies. Since I deleted all of the new ones, and they still are the broken ones, what did I change? I never changed anything in any .csv or .gsc.
8 years ago
I was trying to add a new skin for my zombies, the MOTD one, and now the zombies look like this: http://imgur.com/Zf34fDX
I removed everything from my files existing with the new MOTD files, but they still show up like that. Why is that happening?
8 years ago
Whenever I change something in my files, like the starting score or adding a script, it dosen't change when I am done building the mod and launch the map.  Anything I change in radiant, it changes fine, but nothing I change in the files change. This happened after I started adding like my 10th weapon to my map and it just broke. I have no idea what is going on, can anyone help me? I can't release my map broken, so I need help.
8 years ago
Can anyone help me? It is kinda annoying having Insta-Kill different, but Double Points the same old shader.
8 years ago
need to add the image to your mod and tick it in launcher

if your overwriting the existing materials - they do not actually need to be put in mod.csv, as they are already in mapname.ff, so make sure to recompile map thenn build mod for changes to take effect

I already have ticked and added image, as the insta-kill works. I have done everything you said, it is just that Insta-Kill works amazing, but Double Points is the same old shader.
8 years ago
I am trying to add a custom powerup shader. I added Insta-Kill, and it works great! I try to add Double Points the same way, it doesn't show in game. I named the file specialty_doublepoints_zombies, and I added it into mod.csv as material,specialty_doublepoints_zombies, and it still doesn't work. Any help or things I may have to do extra for Double Points or anything I might be doing wrong? I converted the texture using AssMan. Thanks for the help!
8 years ago
Loading ...