or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - oshawat750

I am trying to test my map with my friend on co-op, but when we load, we get stuck at us both being at synchronizing and it never loads. Any idea why this is happening? Why is co-op so hard to add to my map  :'(
8 years ago
Are u going to make coop available? Playing on sole is super boring...
Co-Op is the next update ;)

Double Post Merge: August 10, 2016, 03:41:54 am
When bae gives you new toys:

<3 ricko0z
8 years ago
I changed my viewhands to the Origins ones today, but everytime I go outside of the spawn in my map, it crashes and says this:
I used the Russman viewhands before, and it wasn't doing this. I switched back to see if that was the error, and I didn't crash with the Russman viewhands. This is probably the weirdest error I have seen all day. My friend is using the same viewhands, and it works for him. Any ideas?
8 years ago
ADDED A WALKTHROUGH! IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE IN THE MAP, LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!
8 years ago
Also in this week i'll upload more ports of bo3 n.n, my first one using original anims was the Dingo ;D so if you want in the future do a update you can add my new ports ;D
Dingo Pre-view ;D
https://twitter.com/ricko0z/status/762427829036339200
Guess what's coming in the next update ;)
8 years ago
can you make a video or guide on their locations? I got all the obvious ones and then that sneaky one by the Wolf head that is on the Ak-74u wall
Yea I will soon.
8 years ago
it is an amazing update that I was actually able to play this one and have fun.
1:i dunno if its even worth keeping but the Ak-47 (the Assault Rifle one) is horrible as the damage seems so low its unusable
2: is there a EE as I did the wolves and shot most of the targets I could see
3: spawn more Brutus like two every 4 rounds
The Easter Egg is shooting all 20 targets. The wolfs are for the hells retriever, it's optional. You will know when you shot all targets. AK-47 is to balance out the box, bad and good weapons. I guess I'll spawn Brutus more often.

Double Post Merge: August 08, 2016, 04:40:15 pm
I just played this map, and some bugs to report

Spoiler: click to open...
The Locus Fires much slower than its BO3 counterpart and the Arrythmic Durge's sight is un-usable

B23R and RK5 Dual Wielded only have right side Muzzle Flashes and Pistol Ejects

You have both the Destroyed Car and untouched Car Models combined together, so it looks very weird

Typhoid and Mary only has Right hand Muzzle Flashes.

The MP5K is missing a PAP variant, so it can't be PAP'ed

The Gullinbursti (PAP'ed Razorback) is missing entirely

The Crocuta's (Kuda PAP'ed) Red Dot Sight is severely Misaligned

The Commando, AK-47, RPK and HK-21 are missing HUD elements

Reznov's Revenge (AK-47 PAP) is missing a section of the gun

The INFUSED Arbalest's (Ballista PAP'ed) ACOG reticle is very blurry and hard to see, and you mis-spelled the PAP name

The Purifier's Heat Gauge is off screen, so it's impossible to see how close you are to over-heating

The Mist Maker (KSG PAP'ed) has both the Iron Sights and Red DOt sight on the gun at the same time

The HS-10 and SPAS-12 have switched fire sounds (HS-10 has SPAS-12, and Vice Versa)

and you have Tranzit Viewhands, but have W@W quotes (Had Russman hands and Nikolai quotes)

And I have no idea why you have Brutus boss, with Buried zombies, but hey, it's not my map.
Hey, I just checked in-game about the weapons, and it seems they work fine about the HUD. Did you give all? That happens when the ammo count is above 1k.
8 years ago
i literally gave him the the lines to make it sync. but i guess he didn't do it.
You did? I don't think you gave them to me.
8 years ago
I just played this map, and some bugs to report

The Locus Fires much slower than its BO3 counterpart and the Arrythmic Durge's sight is un-usable

B23R and RK5 Dual Wielded only have right side Muzzle Flashes and Pistol Ejects

You have both the Destroyed Car and untouched Car Models combined together, so it looks very weird

Typhoid and Mary only has Right hand Muzzle Flashes.

The MP5K is missing a PAP variant, so it can't be PAP'ed

The Gullinbursti (PAP'ed Razorback) is missing entirely

The Crocuta's (Kuda PAP'ed) Red Dot Sight is severely Misaligned

The Commando, AK-47, RPK and HK-21 are missing HUD elements

Reznov's Revenge (AK-47 PAP) is missing a section of the gun

The INFUSED Arbalest's (Ballista PAP'ed) ACOG reticle is very blurry and hard to see, and you mis-spelled the PAP name

The Purifier's Heat Gauge is off screen, so it's impossible to see how close you are to over-heating

The Mist Maker (KSG PAP'ed) has both the Iron Sights and Red DOt sight on the gun at the same time

The HS-10 and SPAS-12 have switched fire sounds (HS-10 has SPAS-12, and Vice Versa)

and you have Tranzit Viewhands, but have W@W quotes (Had Russman hands and Nikolai quotes)

And I have no idea why you have Brutus boss, with Buried zombies, but hey, it's not my map.
I don't know how to fix the muzzle flashes on dual wield weapons (It would be nice if someone told me), missing hud elements are Harry's perks fault, and Brutus was added to make it harder (I couldn't think of any other boss).  I'm not sure how to change the quotes or remove them, but all of the other issues will be fixed! Thanks for the report!
8 years ago
NOW UPDATED TO 1.1! CHECK THE CHANGELOG FOR WHAT HAS BEEN ADDED!
8 years ago
I have played this map a few times and it seems good so far. I have come across some errors though

-Draw distance seems rather low
-It keeps crashing when I take a screenshot
-When I got the swat 556 out of the box and had zombie blood activated,it made the pap sound as well as using the pap muzzle flash. I couldn't get a screenshot as my game crashed when I attempted to
Fixed most draw distance, fixed swat, screenshots seem your side.
8 years ago
I shot a zombie with the crossbow and the mod crashed and i got this error
"AimTarget_GetTagPos: CAnnot find tag [j_head] on entity"
Lol i guess your zombies dont work well with crossbows :P
I have used the crossbow A LOT on my map, and I have never gotten that error.
8 years ago
Here is the T4M fix:
Get over it and buy bo3 where the limits will be much greater than even T4M. Until then we can all just "get over it"
+1
8 years ago
man i told you to check your weapons, ive hit the box twice so far
1st enfield. clip 30 reserve 60
2nd rk5. on round 4 i made a crawler and it literally took 84 knifes to kill him
I guess the next update is the weapon fixing update =P
8 years ago
Loading ...