or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NaviLlusShore

Followed this tutorial exactly how It says http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=12714.msg127562#msg127562 replaced
Code Snippet
Plaintext
		if( !IsDefined( level.zombie_include_weapons[current_weapon] ) || !IsDefined( level.zombie_include_weapons[current_weapon + "_upgraded"] ) )
{
continue;
}
with
Code Snippet
Plaintext
		if( !IsDefined( level.zombie_include_weapons[current_weapon] ) || !IsDefined( level.zombie_include_weapons[current_weapon + "_upgraded"] ) )
{
continue;
}
if( isDefined(level.max_pap_limit) )
{
primary = player GetWeaponsListPrimaries();
mighty_chk = 0;
if( primary.size < 4 && primary.size != 1 )
{
for( i = 0; i < primary.size; i++ )
{
if( !isDefined( level.zombie_include_weapons[primary[i] + "_upgraded"] ) ){ mighty_chk += 1; }
}
if( mighty_chk >= level.max_pap_limit ){ continue; }
}
}
replaced
Code Snippet
Plaintext
		if ( player HasPerk( perk ) )
{
cheat = false;

/#
if ( GetDVarInt( "zombie_cheat" ) >= 5 )
{
cheat = true;
}
#/

if ( cheat != true )
{
//player iprintln( "Already using Perk: " + perk );
self playsound("deny");
player thread play_no_money_perk_dialog();

continue;
}
}
with
Code Snippet
Plaintext
	if( !isDefined( player.mighty_perks_got ) ){ player.mighty_perks_got = 0; }	
if( player.mighty_perks_got >= level.max_perk_limit )
{
wait( 0.1 );
continue;
}

if ( player HasPerk( perk ) )
{
cheat = false;

/#
if ( GetDVarInt( "zombie_cheat" ) >= 5 )
{
cheat = true;
}
#/

if ( cheat != true )
{
//player iprintln( "Already using Perk: " + perk );
self playsound("deny");
player thread play_no_money_perk_dialog();

continue;
}
}
replaced
Code Snippet
Plaintext
player.stats["perks"]++;
with
Code Snippet
Plaintext
		player.stats["perks"]++;
player.mighty_perks_got++;
In the laststand.gsc I replaced
Code Snippet
Plaintext
self thread laststand_give_grenade();
with
Code Snippet
Plaintext
	self thread laststand_give_grenade();
self.mighty_perks_got = 0;
and the last step was to put that code at the top that you see In the original post
10 years ago
Here's a quick update guys, public beta will take longer to release than planned so here are some features that have been put into the map, and features I might add to the map

Beta Features:
Soul Chests, credit goes to bluntstuffy
Dig System, credit goes to bluntstuffy
Black Ops Perks, credit goes to bamskater33
AI Teammates, Can't PaP weapons you pick up from them, hopefully reduces people killing them
Custom Skinned Zombies
Custom Skinned Players
Custom Skinned Weapons
Custom Sounds When Entering Certain Areas, Plays once to reduce over lapping sounds
Custom Weapon Sounds

Beta Features I Might Add:
Black Ops Weapons If the Date They Were Created Matches the Year The Story Takes Place
Perk Power-Ups
More Zombie Variants
Boss Zombies
More Areas
More Custom Sounds
Custom Character Dialogue
Custom Announcer Dialogue
Elemental Special Weapons, They are In the UGX Mod but I'm talking about for the stock map
More Features Will Most Likely be Added Later on

The Final Release Map Will Either Have a 2-3 Sided Easter Egg/Endgame, The Map Size Will be Very Large If All Goes to Plan
10 years ago
Hey I did the tutorial for bams black ops perks and the perks work everything's fine except the perk limit, I set It to 4 but I can still buy more than 4 perks
Code Snippet
Plaintext
#include maps\_utility;
#include maps\_hud_util;

init()
{
// ************MIGHTY PERK/PAP LIMIT**********
level.mighty_perks_got = 0; // DONT TOUCH THIS
level.max_pap_limit = 3; // Number of paped guns a player can have at a time
level.max_perk_limit = 4; // The max number of perks a player can have at a time
// *************MIGHTY PERK/PAP LIMIT*********
10 years ago
I have decided to record audio que's they only play once but thats so they dont end up over lapping if the player walks in between rooms that have them
10 years ago
alright so i have zone4 and zone5 and they are two seperate doors in the same room, i go to open zone5 door and the zombies in zone4 spawn now i looked at the script structs for the zone4 spawners (they are risers) and they all say "zone4_spawner_rise" and i looked at the trigger for the zone4 door and it says "enter_zone4" and i looked at the trigger for zone5 door and it says "enter_zone5" the zombies in zone4 only spawn when zone5 is opened
10 years ago
alright thanks i will take a look at those

Post Merge: November 25, 2013, 06:41:38 am
yeah looks like a lot of those weapons were UGX weapons i dont know how those got in there course i dont recall there being a snub nose revolver or a skorpian in their mod
10 years ago
the actual map files or the raw files for the weapons?
10 years ago
yeah there wasnt anything under that either that would put the weapon in there and there also isnt anything under the appdata mod folder that shouldnt be there either
10 years ago
i looked through the directories you showed me and did not see the weapons i also checked my mapname.iwd and there wasnt anything in there that doesnt belong and i have iwd's 0-27 along with localized_english_iw 0-6
10 years ago
i dont know where these weapons came from but for some reason there is a snub nose revolver and a skorpion in my map and there might be others as well but they dont show up as guns they show up as the default weapon so i was wondering where the files for these guns might be located so i can remove them
10 years ago
there is a way to get both and there is a pack a punch
10 years ago
Meet the new faces and see how they compare to the old faces!
10 years ago
not that i know of lol

Post Merge: November 14, 2013, 08:50:12 pm
i cant find the weapon itself in any of the files its just there lol
10 years ago
Loading ...