or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NaviLlusShore

alright so i cant load the map until i fix these i guess i never even knew this .gsc was here but heres what the console told me i just got these after adding a door and i just deleted it and the trigger and i still get these errors
Code Snippet
Plaintext
cannot cast undefined to string: (file 'maps/_zombiemode_blockers_new.gsc', line 60) targets = GetEntArray( self.target "targetname" );
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Error: called from: (file 'maps/_zombiemode_blockers_new.gsc' line 32) zombie_doors[i] thread door_init();
Code Snippet
Plaintext
(file 'maps/_zombiemode_blockers_new.gsc' line 8) init_blockers();
Code Snippet
Plaintext
(file 'maps/_zombiemode_blockers_new.gsc' line 61) maps\zombiemode_blockers_new::init();
Code Snippet
Plaintext
(file 'maps/nazi_zombie_erwachen.gsc' line 131) maps\_zombiemode::main();
Code Snippet
Plaintext
(file 'maps/nazi_zombie_erwachen' line 23) main()
11 years ago
Alright the map is nearing public beta release but i need early beta testers to help test to see if there are co-op bugs if there are any, im looking for at least 4 but might do 8 you will be credited in the final beta and map release now please note i am not done putting foliage or scenary in all that will be thrown in right before release and there will be some map changes as well, heres what you can not do at the moment, no public videos and no public screenshots, cant really remember much else lol what i need you to do, look for bugs and glitches
11 years ago
awesome! cant wait
11 years ago
have you guys decided an estimated release date?
11 years ago
thanks!
11 years ago
was wondering which sound alias is used for the announcer? i want to change the voiceover so audio someone else says "double points" or "max ammo"
11 years ago
right click on 2d menu and go to info then zone on the zone hit N then type "targetname,zonename" and "target,zonename_spawner" on the zombies put "targetname,zonename_spawner" and you need to make the zone in your mapname.gsc if your using a random name or more then 3 zones so go to your mapname.gsc and find
Code Snippet
Plaintext
dlc3_zone_init()
and below it you should see add_adjacent_zone so say your zone name is cookies for example you would put this in under the last add_adjacent_zone
Code Snippet
Plaintext
	add_adjacent_zone( "zone3", "cookies", "enter_cookies" );
and if they arent working as you enter a new room then you have to setup the trigger that opens the door to activate the zone so on your trigger you put "script_flag,enter_cookies_spawner"
11 years ago
still nothing i changed it to playsound "test"
11 years ago
oh so i would put "playsound "test"" instead?
11 years ago
alright so im trying to add in a 3 trigger activated song for my map so i have a new .gsc with this in it
Code Snippet
Plaintext
#include maps\_music;
#include common_scripts\utility;
#include maps\_zombiemode_utility;
#include maps\_utility;

main()
{
self.song = "erwachen_song"; //valid sound
self.teddy_num = 0;
thread teddy_1();
thread teddy_2();
thread teddy_3();
}

teddy_1()
{
teddy1 = getEnt("teddy1","targetname");
teddy1 SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );
teddy1 waittill( "trigger", player );
teddy1 Delete();

self.teddy_num = self.teddy_num + 1;

player playsound("meteor_affirm");

thread song_ee();
}

teddy_2()
{
teddy2 = getEnt("teddy2","targetname");
teddy2 SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );
teddy2 waittill( "trigger", player );
teddy2 Delete();

thread song_ee();
}

teddy_3()
{
teddy3 = getEnt("teddy3","targetname");
teddy3 SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );
teddy3 waittill( "trigger", player );
teddy3 Delete();

thread song_ee();
}

song_ee()
{
if(self.teddy_num == 3)
{
players = get_players();
for( k = 0; k < players.size; k++ )
players[k] playsound(self.song);
}
}
and i setup the sound alias so it looks like this
Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,file,platform,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,,isbig

test,erwachen_song.wav,,,,1,1,75,1700,2,reject,1,reject,voice,,curve2,0.8,2100,,curve2,1,1,,3d,streamed,,,master,,,,,,0,,,,50,500,0.9,0.5,,,,,,10,25,0.25,1,,
and in mod builder i have "sound,erwachen_song" and "sound,easter_egg,,all_sp" the sound itself was converted properly and it is in my mapname/sounds folder, i made the 3 triggers in radiant and the kvp for trigger 1 is "targetname, teddy1" and i put teddy2 on trigger 2 etc so i go into the map and activate all the triggers and nothing plays so i thought i would try to see if it was a script i messed up so i setup a trigger multiple and put the kvp as "targetname,new_sound" and "script_string,test" test is the soundalias name so i went into the map again and walked into the trig and nothing played so im thinking it has something to do with the alias but cant figure out what
11 years ago
thanks trem it loads now but it wont let me move or look around :P
11 years ago
i renamed ui to "ui - UGX_MOD" and ui mp to "ui mp - UGX_MOD" then renamed zombiemode.csv to "zombiemode.UGX" and dlc3 to "dlc3.UGX and changed ui - original to "ui" and ui mp original to "ui mp" and changed zombiemode.original and dlc3.original to "zombiemode.csv" and "dlc3.csv" i didnt have the ugxm or ugx stuff in my mapname folder because i just made the map about an hour ago and when i load the map after building the map and compiling i get alien text and it doesnt load
11 years ago
i did all that but it still thinks i have the ugx files installed
11 years ago
i want to disable ugx but just for specific maps so i can still edit some maps with ugx scripts and other maps without ugx scripts cause i made a new map to test something but i cant run it because it cant find the ugx files in the map
11 years ago
i think it might be a missing file within the ugx download cause its a file in the ugx.rar thats missing i think
11 years ago
Loading ...