or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NaviLlusShore

I have an upgraded version and a regular version of my custom weapon how would I make It so I can PaP the regular version and get the PaPed version?
10 years ago
For everything being dark use a light grid sky to surround your light grid volume, that's what I have to do to make foliage and such to have their textures
10 years ago
from tje trailer it looks good but i recommend some more detail in those rooms. they look plain in the middle of them
Thanks and yeah I'm going to spend the next week focusing on doing stuff like that along with adding more features and work on a mini easter egg
10 years ago
You mean like an area players aren't allowed to go Into? For that you make a clip brush and put It where you don't want the players
10 years ago
Updated the thread to hide pics so there Isn't a large post, updated things added, things being added, and things that might be added, Erwachen Public Beta drops very soon!
10 years ago
Hadn't thought of that lol no they were zombie_vending_black_ops I changed them to zombie_vending

Post Merge: January 11, 2014, 01:20:31 pm
Finally got around to testing to see If It works and It does just the black ops perk shaders aren't showing they are invisible

Post Merge: January 12, 2014, 05:36:12 am
The black ops perks shaders are invisible when you grab It from a perk drop but when you buy It from the machine the shader appears
10 years ago
I'm using the tutorial above for the perk drops and It works just It only drops the stock perks and not the black ops perks/custom perks, It says It's supposed to automatically find the perks If the machine Is on the map and give the perks to you at random but that's not working for me, also when I set It to give the perks after power Is turned on I will go to turn the power on and the power up still doesn't give me the perks when grabbed
Code Snippet
Plaintext
thegtlad()
{
    vending_triggers = GetEntArray( "zombie_vending", "targetname" );

perks = [];

for ( i = 0; i < vending_triggers.size; i++ )
    {
        perk = vending_triggers[i].script_noteworthy;

if ( isdefined( self.perk_purchased ) && self.perk_purchased == perk )
        {
            continue;
        }

if ( !self HasPerk( perk ) )
        {
            perks[ perks.size ] = perk;
        }
    }

if ( perks.size > 0 )
    {
        perks = array_randomize( perks );
        self SetPerk( perks[0] );
        self perk_hud_create( perks[0] );
    }
}
10 years ago
So I'm assuming you are using the non zombie traverses? What I did was I stamped the non zombie traverses and took the node negotiation begin and switched the animscript KVP to the zombie animscript, to do that spawn a zombie traverse version of the traverse you are trying to use for example the jumpdown96 traverse, spawn that and stamp It, then spawn the zombie_jump_down_96 traverse and stamp that one, on the zombie traverse select the negotiation begin node and highlight the animscript KVP then hit ESC then select the normal traverse negotiation begin node and replace the animscript on there with the zombie animscript then save now It should do the zombie animation for jumping down
10 years ago
Thanks guys that got It

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 12:48:02 am
Now It says failed loading 'maps/nazi_zombie_erwachen.gsc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_Erwachen.csv' when I compile
10 years ago
So I was just putting down some textures and remembered I had forgotten to add one so I saved and exited radiant then went to asset manager, I then converted the .tga to an IWI and put It under my images folder, then I built the mod with everything checked and opened up radiant to put the texture In but now whenever I try to load the map It grabs all the textures I have used then nothing else happens and the map doesn't show up, I thought everything had gotten deleted at first then I noticed In the top left of radiant It says unnamed.map instead of my map, other maps load fine I just spent 4 hours mapping I hope I didn't lose all my progress :P

Post Merge: January 09, 2014, 01:49:11 pm
I also just noticed It says no worldspawn In map
10 years ago
You're missing a ; after this line:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
level._effect["spotlight"]      = loadFX("env/light/fx_ray_spotlight_md")
Ah thanks I don't know where It went cause I didn't edit It after I put the line In and It worked until I moved the file Itself

Post Merge: January 09, 2014, 05:59:48 am
either use easy fx and rotate the script struct or edit the effect in effects editor
Rotating the script struct didn't rotate the light the beam still points to the sky
10 years ago
Started getting a bad syntax all of a sudden lol this Is the line I'm getting the error for
Code Snippet
Plaintext
	level.fx_debug = undefined; // '1' = ON, 'undefined' = OFF
and this Is the rest of the function
Code Snippet
Plaintext
fx_setup() //This is where the FX are precached. Any FX you want to use must be added to your mapname_patch.csv as well as listed below. 
{
//Usage: level._effect["alias"] = loadFX("path/to/fx/name");
//Where 'alias' is your personal name for the fx that you will use later in the code, and 'path/to/fx/name' is the file location + name of the fx you want to assign to the variable. See below for examples:
//When entering the fx path, be sure to only include folder names that are within /raw/fx, and make sure to leave off the file extension (.efx).
//If you want to preview any of these FX, open Launcher, click the EffectsEd button, then File>Open the file you wish to preview. Then press the green play button.

////// HOW TO ADD CUSTOM ONES ////

level._effect["NAME"] = loadFX("FX/PATH/GOES/HERE");

///// END ADDED ONE BY ME /////

level._effect["spotlight"]      = loadFX("env/light/fx_ray_spotlight_md")

//all\\

//End all\\

level.fx_debug = undefined; // '1' = ON, 'undefined' = OFF
}
It was working just fine until I moved the script Into the maps folder and took It out of the mapname createfx folder, but when I move It back to createfx folder It tells me It can't find maps/em_fx::fx_setup();
10 years ago
Ctrl+Z until you undo the replacement, delete the skybox that you had on there previously then add the new skybox, that's what I gotta do when changing skybox's
10 years ago
Silly question but how do you rotate the FX? I'm trying to put In a spotlight but the beam Is pointing toward the sky and I wan't It pointing toward an object
10 years ago
It works without It needing the power on but when you set It to wait til electricity Is on It doesn't give you the perks after you turn on the power
10 years ago
Loading ...