or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - NateTheGreat987

Hey, when I try to load my map I get a script runtime error stating

I've NEVER seen this error before or could find any forum post related to it. At this point i'm thinking of just restating my map entierly. If you need more information I can respond. Thank you.
4 years ago

I get this error when trying to compile my map. it completely stops compiling and everything
8 years ago
When I try loading up my map I get this error

Code Snippet
Plaintext
----- Initializing Renderer ----
execing ragdoll.cfg from disk
----- Client Initialization -----
----- Client Initialization Complete -----
fs_game is write protected.
Trying SMP acceleration...
...succeeded.
----- R_Init -----
Getting Direct3D 9 interface...
Pixel shader version is 3.0
Vertex shader version is 3.0
Shader model 2.0 code path is available.
Shader model 3.0 code path is available.
Using Shader model 3.0 code path because it is the best available path on this hardware.
Attempting 640 x 480 window at (0, 0)
Com_TouchMemory: 0 msec. Using sum: 0
Game window successfully created.
Using 2x anti-aliasing
Creating Direct3D device...
Database: Assets Sync Started
Database: Assets Sync Finished
Loading fastfile code_post_gfx
Loading fastfile mod
Loading fastfile 'code_post_gfx'
used 1.13 MB memory in DB alloc
Loading fastfile 'mod'
used 15.02 MB memory in DB alloc

Unhandled exception caught
8 years ago
I have literally never seen this error before. Fix?

8 years ago

"Earlier today, Activision sent out emails to people promoting the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Season Pass. The email was about players who own Awakening DLC1 already to buy the Season Pass now and get it at a discounted price. In that email, there was a link to learn more about the promotion, and that site has revealed a first look at what appears to be DLC2’s Zombies map.
On the promo site, there’s a section called “GET BONUS THEMES” which highlights some themes already released. It also says that Season Pass owners on PS4 will get access to the DLC2 Zombies theme upon release." Quote from "Lackingagoodname" on reddit.

Do you guys think this is real? Do you think it looks good?
8 years ago
Hello everybody! I am back making another map! This time it will be better. This map is a collaborative effort between Forest_Druid and I. This map is based on the BYOND game Space Station 13. Forest_Druid and I are super big fans of this map. Please keep in mind that most of these textures are still in the works and may be improved or changed in the future.

SPACE STATION 13 SCREENSHOT

STORY
The year is 2056 the Space Station was set up for scientist to work on their projects. Citizens of Earth love to come up and visit the space station. As the station grew bigger more people would come to the point where there was attractions set up. Pools holographic rooms,basketball courts,clowns,mimes,dorms and so much more. The Space Station is a huge success

The Captain Jason Mars had a meeting with the scientist Charles Higgly. Jason wanted Charles because he was created so much inventions including the powerful perks made for security and the general public. Jason wanted Charles to create another powerful machine to bring the dead back to life. First Charles made a huge electric machine but testing it it would blow up the dead corpse. Charles made another machine that proved successful but the machine cost too much money and consumed too much energy. Charles made a small machine called "Who's Who" that when put into the blood of a dead person would bring them back to life in another body. After 5 tests this machine proved successful. Another version of the machine was made called "Who's Who 2.0" that was used with soldiers and cops. Who's Who 2.0 would place you too another body when dying so you can heal yourself and fight off more bad people". "Who's Who" was put in storage in favor of "Who's Who 2.0" for being more efficient.

As soon as "Who's Who 2.0" was successful all over planet Earth Jason made Charles work on a 3.0 that would make the new body stronger when the person heals them self. Charles completed this but there was one error. It made who ever drink it strong,crazy,powerful and extremely hostile to the point where the drinkers would tear the flesh off of themselves. Every citizen was excited to try 3.0 after loving 2.0. Only 4 people didn't drink Who's Who 3.0.The Cop - Xerxeas Minori,The Scientist - Charles Higgly,The Bartender - Jamie Hindrix and The Captain - Jason Mars. Charles didn't intend for this to happen...Or did he?

PROGRESS

Mapping:
60%

Scripting:
100%

Details:
20%

Custom Voices/Modeling/Weapons:
80%

Features
JuggerNog,VultureAid,StaminUp,DoubleTap,SpeedCola,MuleKick,WhosWho,QuickRevive,ElectricCherry,PHDFlopper,DeadShot,WidowsWine
Over 250 custom textures!
"Five" Teleporters
4 easter eggs
Custom Voices/Player Models (Maybe)
Custom Sounds
Waw,Black ops 1 and Black Ops 2 weapons!

Credits
NGCaudle - Staminup model,Voice,Script Help
NateSmithZombies - Black ops 2 weapons
Harry Bo21 - Black ops 1,2 and 3 perks
Scriptz - Buildables

I really hope you guys will enjoy this map as much as I do! This map will most likely get done by the 30th.
8 years ago
What do you HATE most about custom zombies?

Another Nate made a topic for what you love the most about zombies, so I felt obligated to make a post about what you hate the most about zombies. Try to stick to this format:

In General: I hate overpriced debris
Specifically: I hate when mappers suck up to youtubers

I think both discussions could be used to help mappers pick and choose what they find the most and least enjoyable!

What do you love most about custom zombies maps?: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10249.0.html

So not a copy and paste of the other topic  :troll:
8 years ago
There are many perks and it gets cluttered when there are perk shaders all the way across you screen. I am not using ugx mod and I used script placer Z to generate my map if that helps.
8 years ago
When I try loading my map I get this error

Here is what the console says

8 years ago
I really want to uninstall them. How can I safely do this?
8 years ago
So I made my map in ugx 1.1 and when I click singleplayer and select the gamemode there isn't a start game option. I tried deleted my config file but it still doesn't work
8 years ago
non-photoshop_loadscreen.iwi is in my mod's image folder and in my raw's image folder yet my game keeps crashing with this error
8 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
------ Server Initialization ------
Server: nazi_zombie_ss13
----- R_Init -----
DirectX reports 1024 MB of video memory and 3644 MB of available texture memory.
Using video memory size to cap used texture memory at 1008 MB.
Texture detail is set automatically.
Using picmip 0 on most textures, 0 on normal maps, and 3 on specular maps
Save Message First Frame Shown: 23214
BinkOpen failed on C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of
Duty World at War\main\video\nazi_zombie_ss13_load.bik because: Error
opening file.
BinkOpen failed on C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of
Duty World at War\raw\video\nazi_zombie_ss13_load.bik because: Error
opening file.
R_Cinematic_BinkOpen 'nazi_zombie_ss13_load' failed: BinkOpen: Error
opening file.; trying default.
Unloaded fastfile ui
PMem_Free( ui, 0 )
Loading fastfile localized_nazi_zombie_ss13
WARNING: Could not find zone 'C:\Program Files
(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at
War\zone\english\localized_nazi_zombie_ss13.ff'
Loading fastfile nazi_zombie_ss13_patch
Loading fastfile 'nazi_zombie_ss13_patch'
used 1.32 MB memory in DB alloc
Loading fastfile nazi_zombie_ss13
Loading fastfile 'nazi_zombie_ss13'
used 53.37 MB memory in DB alloc
Waited 1806 msec for asset 'maps/nazi_zombie_ss13.d3dbsp' of type
'col_map_mp'.
 - R_Cinematic_BeginLostDevice()...
DB_BeginRecoverLostDevice()...
R_ResetModelLighting()...
R_ReleaseAllModels()...
R_ReleaseLostImages()...
Material_ReleaseAll()...
R_ReleaseWorld()...
Recovering lost device...
R_ResetDevice()...
Initializing render targets...
Requested frame buffer to be 24-bit color with 8-bit alpha
DirectX returned a frame buffer that is 24-bit color with 8-bit alpha
Initializing static model cache...
Initializing dynamic buffers...
Initializing particle cloud buffer...
Creating Direct3D queries...
R_ReloadWorld()...
Material_ReloadAll()...
R_ReloadLostImages()...
R_OptimizeAllModels()...
DB_EndRecoverLostDevice()...
R_Cinematic_EndLostDevice()...
R_AbortRenderCommands()...
R_PushRemoteScreenUpdate()...
Finished recovering lost device.

Unhandled exception caught

Com_TouchMemory: 0 msec. Using sum: -932111860

Here is the crash report. Any help would be very appreciated
8 years ago
Starting Area

The Cellar

The Necronomicon!

Power Room

Kitchen

There are more rooms but those are really the only ones I want to show!

The map is based on the cabin from Evil Dead 1,2 and Ash Vs Evil Dead! Being a huge fan of the evil dead trilogy I always wanted a evil dead zombies map, and here it is. Remember this is my first map so it probably wont be the best but I may change it in the future. I tried making the cabin as small as possible but still fit everything I want but I found it really hard too. So the cabin is unrealistically big compared to in the movies  :derp: The map is pretty challenging and I feel like that fits more with The Evil Dead. Sadly no there are no chainsaws or axes. I started making this in October and it took me so long to make and was very complicated and frustrating. No HellHounds

This map is recommended to be played in 1-2 players. In 4 it gets very crowded

I hope you enjoy!

Perks!
Juggernog
Speed Cola
Double tap
Quick Revive

T4M might be required!

Credits
shippuden1592 - tranzit models
pashan - fridge
Scobalula - modern perk shaders
Marsvinking - Debris,Blocker,Door_prefab
Marsvinking - 33 custom textures

People that helped with problems
natesmithzombies - Zones
Harry Bo21 - Custom Textures
HitmanVere - Custom Textures

MediaFire

Thanks to the people who did a youtube video of my map. I appreciate it very much
8 years ago
Loading ...