or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mrpeanut188

I'm so beautiful I need my own page.

2 months ago, I'm in the middle on the right side.
8 years ago
DYKIP This is the 19th time this month My Graphics settings reset. I keep telling you It never did that before T4M! PLEASE FIX DUDE!
Please, for the love of god fix this. If you haven't noticed, you know the dialogue that pops up saying your computer has changed and it wants to put on default system settings? The prompt never opens, T4M removes the prompt and it automatically resets the settings.

And vinnyz500 when it resets on literally every launch, it sucks when you have to relaunch the game to reload the mod then go through the same shit every time. I cant directly devmap it if I don't want all the settings to be reset.
8 years ago
Good animation, I always felt that the redone PPSh in Abandoned School should have been animations instead of the modern model.
8 years ago
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
Spoiler: click to open...
:troll:
8 years ago
Procedural. Don't have much OOP experience, but it's not hard to take one look and see it's procedural.
8 years ago
And how does one do this?
.FF is compiled for maps and mod. Since most people already use their fast-files, people compile mainly into one of two: localized or patch.

Patch is just filled with some extra scripts for zombies, so when you compile it you add your extra assets to a _patch csv for the default zombie map, then hand that out. When they place in yours the assets are already inside of it.

Localized iirc if a free one, so you can put any assets in, nothing else is required, then just give out that .ff.

Basically when you add lines to a .csv including mapname.csv or mod.csv in zone_source you're adding resources to be compiled into the .ff which you can then give out.
8 years ago
I have a GTX 570 and Phenom 955 @ 3.6GHz and runs fine for me at 1080p High settings, rare drops to 45, mostly coming from that docks area to the centre.
The drops drops me to the 15fps, going into the beast mode usually puts me at 40-50. Every other game I benchmark in the correct place for a 660Ti, so it's a game specific issue. I've already checked NVIDIA profile and reset everything, installed drivers and everything, only thing I haven't done is reinstall windows.
8 years ago
Well if you would be so smart to lower your game graphics settings,maybe just maybe you get more FPS
Ive got a 2GB graphics card +8GB of ram and 3.5 CPU and i can run the game at 200+FPS on all HIGH without any drops at all.
You cant say thats the game fault for that...
On lowest settings except for 1920x1080 at 80% I can spike down to 15fps in Shadows of Evil.
I have an AMD FX-8310 and a GTX660Ti.
And 24GB ram.

I can go on youtube and see people with 660Ti running the game on medium settings with drops to 40s.
MP isn't as borked but it's still a real turnoff.
8 years ago
I think you're confusing your RAM card with your GPU. :poker:
What are you talking about I'm sure his 980Ti has atleast 6GB ram.  :please:

Probably just CPU though, only thing that would take up any gpu besides waw would be photochop.
8 years ago
Oh my god the netcode, I literally can't play on a wired connection. When I'm on WiFi it works for me. They try to make the game "equal" for everyone by setting back people with a better connection.

If you have a bad connection you're going to lag, there's always another server or you can upgrade (in most cases).
If not you're shit out of luck, but it's better than forcing a shittier system on everyone.

Oh also the first game I tried to build the swords on SoE, the fucking tram got stuck sideways in one of the stations.
Probably not going to buy the season pass for BO3, wasted enough money already. Also BO1 community mod tools may be happening soon, so that's definitely a plus.
8 years ago
Depending on model/anim importing I will likely be releasing a BO3 gersch device for the community to use: (love the gersch so much that I want everyone to include it in their maps :P)
(Image removed from quote.)
Looking good, I saw an earlier picture of it and didn't like the texture work on it, but it looks great now.
8 years ago
is this the problem? None of my upgraded gun sounds are working and shouldn't this folder have way more sound files in it?
My sounds are working and has the same 4 files, we can rule out that there should be more, although those ones could be corrupt possibly.
8 years ago
Its proprietary BS that's less reliable than Mediafire or Mega and has slower download speeds. It clutters up your desktop(or wherever you have it) and doesn't tell you its still installing the maps until you try exiting the app. What little information it provides could be easily found by going to the map's topic which just I'm guessing most people keep open when using their computer anyway.

So no, it isn't needed or useful.
Daedra I am disappointed, you didn't even mention that the map lists are not ordered in any way and it's a bitch to find a map. However the run map prompts are alphabetized, but that's just automatic when you retrieve the directory listing.
8 years ago
Sweet, was planning on implementing this into my own map. Saves everyone with the same idea some time.
8 years ago
Ninjaman and Vinnyz look like people I know so much it's uncanny. The guy who looks like vinnyz tho I ended up punching because he's a dick :please:
8 years ago
Loading ...