or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mrpeanut188

=play list=
-killing floor 2
Woooooooo, this game is so much fun with friends.
8 years ago
The big upwards lurch when the mag is inserted kind of makes me sick just looking at it, everything else is smooth. Props to Ray, the firing recoil is spot on. I don't like the running animation but they always feel different when in the actual game so I'd have to try it. I don't doubt it will feel great though, props to Ray for those anims.

Also, whoever made the decision to make it shiny like the BO1 M1911, good choice.
8 years ago

inb4 ugx tweet
8 years ago
Jiffy if you cheat you also get g_spawn and most cases are just people trying to cheat, but even so on this map it's big enough you are going to get it regardless, I don't see why it's such a big deal since it happens all the time even on treyarch maps.
8 years ago
Hi, if you haven't already fixed your problem perhaps I could shed some light on the issue. The actual error provided is an assert failure. An assert (Assertion) is just a check for a variable. In this case the assertion is on the mud-step fx being setup, the computer checks that it exists and it doesn't so it throws an error on purpose.

You need to add an initialization for a mud footstep effect in clientscripts/dlc3_code.csc. Find where the rest of the setFootstepEffect lines are, and add this to it:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
clientscripts\_utility::setFootstepEffect( "mud",        LoadFx( "bio/player/fx_footstep_mud" ) );

As for the rest of the log, there are plenty of errors that could be fixed for good practice, but if they are not causing an immediate issue, then they are not as large a priority.
8 years ago
I do see so many people love 10 though, but I swear the majority of them are pc geeks.
Because everyone who isn't a pc geek has to fight against a windows 10 upgrade or it gets pushed on them.

Anyways, I do want to say that W10 has better support for older games, there are some stuff that won't run on W7 or W8 without lots of tweaks but run flawlessly. As for the age, I'm talking about old 2D games like the old Robin Hood game.
8 years ago
You go through an awkward stage when you grow you hair out for about 8 months. Its too short to do anything with and just gets in your face. The second you can put it back it becomes so much easier.
Yeah that's what I meant by 'the journey'. :P
8 years ago
I've been using Windows 10 since day 1 and I never did a clean install, just the regular upgrade from Windows 8.1 which I had been running for quite a few months already.
First person I've talked to with no problems, there's a lot of problems like the start menu refusing to open, for me it was that I can't open any of the default apps or it'd come up with an error about me being on the 'default administrator' even though I'm on a different account.
8 years ago
I have been told the mountain man look is irresistible ;)
Yeah I really can't resist, heh.

To be honest I want to grow long hair but I don't think I could take the journey, so I just get it cut short every time.
8 years ago
consider it a compliment that you're the most normal looking person in the picture lol
Sadly all the other photos I have of myself alone are really old this one was recent and I had it on hand. Apparently I posted earlier in the thread but I must have been drunk or stoned or something because I completely forgot about it.  :please:

haha instead of compliments we should add a vote or poll at the top :P Rollonmath42 already taking the lead by miles <3
Honestly I agree with this although it'd probably just devolve to a circlejerk and the real star idog would never get the recognition he deserves.

All seriousness though, I think JBird, Nate, or DUKIP have to take the cake on this one.
8 years ago
I designed maps for Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess (custom maps)
Holy fuck, please tell me more. I just finished Twilight Princess for the first time last week on Dolphin and I'm replaying it again to try and do all there is to do and record it on YouTube, mostly so that you can make zelda memes in HD™.

TP is the only Zelda I've ever played though, but with how good it is OoT and MM are on the list.
8 years ago
An upgrade to Windows 10 is going to have problems. To get a full 10 installation, you need to run a clean install.

Now, since that's out of the way, once you disable the tracking on Windows 10 I feel like it is a great system.
Much of the features disabled by tracking programs are the 'automatic updates' and the like.

After a Classic-Shell installation, it feels like Windows 7 that runs faster, but there are a few programs that now refuse to run (e.x. 3Ds World Studio) however they are all extremely dated anyways. I've had a driver issue with a few things, but they were all fixed by selecting the correct driver from the list of drivers. I have broken my installation enough I don't know if Cortana or the search work, but the shell file search is working fine and that's all I need.

[Edit]
My PC is on a TV. The very edges of the tv are impossible to see where I sit. Windows 10 uses a small bar on the taskbar to indicate open programs. I cannot see the bar at the bottom of the taskbar so I had to move the taskbar to the top of my screen. If you can't see the edges of your TV/Monitor very well you will have problems as the indicator is very small.

Nutshell: Windows 10 is a great OS IF you perform a clean install and optionally remove privacy invasive features using a program like DoNotTrack10.
8 years ago
I recently bought Black Ops 1 on Steam, does anyone here still play it? There's a decent population in the multiplayer but it seems like there's not as many people playing zombies.
There are going to be custom maps for it soon, and although BO3 are getting tools I think BO1 maps are going to be great too since the actual basics are so similar compared to BO3. I'd give it a little bit of time and if people make BO1 maps once tools are public, there might be some more people playing.

I'd imagine some of the cracked multiplayer services might have some activity though, but with customs coming out soon I'd expect at least some of them to buy the game. Since the DLC content was not included in the BO1 mod tools, any content from the DLCs will have to be compiled by mappers, and in a nutshell means that when custom maps come to bo1, they will not require any DLC and that has a lot of potential for those unwilling to pay the 60$ for DLC to switch over to the official services.
8 years ago
someone missed the memo on leaving their jacket open for the picture
Probably the photographers fault, shes the one who should have noticed. It was fixed later in the big group pictures but this is the one with the least amount of people besides me in it. The one with the closed jacket is my little brother.

That's ok, the "I'm a badass" pose and stare of middle-left was enough cool to grant forgiveness to the jacket and haircut of far-right in front of the House of the Lord.
The "badass" is my older brother, forgiveness granted.

Kind of funny to find that all the replies are about every else not me, but like said sadly that's the photo with the least amount of people in it I could find without a big thorough search.
8 years ago
Hehe, wonder how long it'll take before someone says the 'it's actually independence day not the fourth of july'.

Anyways, unfortunately I'm in California so nothing over 12' is allowed, and is illegal without firefighter supervision.
Most years I go out with friends and see some cool shit but this year I'm going over to a neighborhood thing.
8 years ago
Loading ...