or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mrpeanut188

Doesn't take a brain surgeon to follow the logic going on here.
7 years ago
If Monster counts, I go through Monster withdrawals whenever I don't have 1 like every day. I've started going to just Fridays for Monster and that's it, but, man, the withdrawals suck. You get headaches, sort of itchy, and just feel down.
Kek I love Monsters but I've never drank them compulsively like that. That sounds like a regular fucking drug man.
8 years ago
Damn, that sounds bad. There is a local spice problem, never going to try it though. Only smoked weed, probably going to buy some LSD but it's pretty expensive in comparison.
8 years ago
I mean, if someone told you that it was a new song and didn't tell you the band you would still like it no? I think it sounds cool even if it isn't old metallica
The whole thing is that it's mediocre, people expect better music seeing as it's a band that has produced much better music in the past.
8 years ago
Hello! I'm hoping that the directional arrows that point to other players in the coop modes are toggleable with a DVAR. I don't know if they were scripted or not, but I can't find seem to find a DVAR that doesn't hide the whole hud, and I don't see them anywhere in the client scripts. So the question comes to this: Is there a DVAR to toggle them, or are they done in menu files?
8 years ago
Fuck yeah Nirvana!

8 years ago
I really disliked the IW reveal, but the zombies actually seems interesting. Looks like they're making the mode more casual which is a good thing, zombies is getting stale. Becoming more focused on having fun then being rewarded for skill may alienate the more hard-core players but I think for a series like CoD where it's been a straight cash-grab for the last few years, it's a good move for Activision. I can't really say for certain though, they are directly copying many facets of Treyarch's zombies, but I think having a new developer with a new direction is great.

Also, I really like our cast: Hasselhoff, Pee-wee Herman, Snooki, and ScHoolboy Q. That Go Getem Tiger shirt is probably the best thing to come out of all this so far.
8 years ago
Surprised nobody has answered this already, but that's a known issue with T4M. In the texture settings, change to manual if on automatic, then make sure they are not all on extra.
8 years ago
Wouldn't say that, we got someone making a bo1 map, give it time and BO2 will get it too, in a year or 2 lmao
Crowzo for BO1 we got all the mod tools except for Radiant, Black Ops 2 doesn't even support loading mods AFAIK. Whole thing is a big hack, unlike the proper tools we have for BO1.
8 years ago
For some reason, suddenly my 3rd-Person models could not be found. So after a little bit of detective work, I added the following to my _patch so that the xmodels are included.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
// Player Models
xmodel,char_usa_marine_polonsky
xmodel,char_usa_marine_roebuck
xmodel,char_usa_marine_sullivan
xmodel,char_usa_marine_player

However, for some reason in-game the characters are hunched over. And, whenever I restart my map, the gun shows up in the player's face. This happens for EVERY restart, but never for the initial load.

8 years ago
Make sure these lines are in your _patch.csv file in zone_source.
Code Snippet
Plaintext
rawfile,mptype/nazi_zombie_heroes.gsc
rawfile,character/char_zomb_player_0.gsc
rawfile,character/char_zomb_player_1.gsc
rawfile,character/char_zomb_player_2.gsc
rawfile,character/char_zomb_player_3.gsc

After that, make sure you compile fast-files for your _patch.
8 years ago
Hello. :)

Fog by default is defined in your map's _art.gsc file. This should be found at MAPNAME/maps/createart.
Make sure there aren't any // on the same line before "level thread fog_settings();".

Look for something like the following in your file, that's what will control the fog:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
fog_settings()
{
start_dist = 440;
halfway_dist = 3200;
halfway_height = 225;
base_height = 64;
red = 0.533;
green = 0.717;
blue = 1;
trans_time = 0;

SetVolFog( start_dist, halfway_dist, halfway_height, base_height, red, green, blue, trans_time );
}

Should be self explanatory, change the numbers after the equals to your desired values. Make sure to leave the ; alone.

As for the sand, you already know it's an FX you want. Look into UGX's Easy-FX if you want an easy way to set it up.

If you need further clarification, just leave a reply.
8 years ago
Don't be afraid to give me some tips to improve my animation skills! :) In fact, I like reading that kind of stuff like for example this
That's great to hear, and in the future I will. I usually only give constructive criticism yet people still get on the defensive when I'm only trying to help them.  :alone:
8 years ago
Black Ops 3 Levelling
https://github.com/mrpeanut188/mrpeanut188-zombie-scripts/tree/master/Enable-XP-Ranking
Credit: Marvel4

*Prestige currently does not instructions at the moment.

Installation:
    Place in mods/MAPNAME/maps and replace if necessary.
    Place ranktable.csv into mods/MAPNAME/mp. Include in .IWD.
    (ranktable.csv is in the same folder as this file.)

mod.csv:
Add:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
stringtable,mp/ranktable.csv
material,rank_private
material,rank_corporal
material,rank_major
material,rank_lieutenant

mapname.gsc:
Add:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
players = getPlayers();
for (i = 0; i < players.size; i++)
players[i] thread maps\_challenges_coop::xpWatcher();

_zombiemode_spawner.gsc:
Add:
maps\_challenges_coop::setXPReward( zombie.attacker, zombie.damagelocation, zombie.damagemod );

Before:
zombie.attacker notify("zom_kill");

After:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps\_challenges_coop::setXPReward( zombie.attacker, zombie.damagelocation, zombie.damagemod );
zombie.attacker notify("zom_kill");

_zombiemode_blockers_new.gsc:
Add:
who notify( "door_purchased" );

Example:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if( is_player_valid( who ) )
{
if( who.score >= self.zombie_cost )
{
// set the score
who maps\_zombiemode_score::minus_to_player_score( self.zombie_cost );
if( isDefined( level.achievement_notify_func ) )
{
level [[ level.achievement_notify_func ]]( "DLC3_ZOMBIE_ALL_DOORS" );
}
bbPrint( "zombie_uses: playername %s playerscore %d round %d cost %d name %s x %f y %f z %f type door", who.playername, who.score, level.round_number, self.zombie_cost, self.target, self.origin );
}
else // Not enough money
{
play_sound_at_pos( "no_purchase", self.doors[0].origin );
// who thread maps\_zombiemode_perks::play_no_money_perk_dialog();
continue;
}
}

Add:

Example:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if( is_player_valid( who ) )
{
if( who.score >= self.zombie_cost )
{
// set the score
who maps\_zombiemode_score::minus_to_player_score( self.zombie_cost );
if( isDefined( level.achievement_notify_func ) )
{
level [[ level.achievement_notify_func ]]( "DLC3_ZOMBIE_ALL_DOORS" );
}
bbPrint( "zombie_uses: playername %s playerscore %d round %d cost %d name %s x %f y %f z %f type debris", who.playername, who.score, level.round_number, self.zombie_cost, self.target, self.origin );

// delete the stuff

self thread debris_move_start();
break;
}
else
{
play_sound_at_pos( "no_purchase", self.origin );
// who thread maps\nazi_zombie_sumpf_blockers::play_no_money_purchase_dialog(); } }

_zombiemode.gsc:
Add:
reviver notify( "revive_bonus" );

Example:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
player_revive_monitor()
{
self endon( "disconnect" );

while (1)
{
self waittill( "player_revived", reviver );

if ( IsDefined(reviver) )
{
// Check to see how much money you lost from being down.
points = self.score_lost_when_downed;
if ( points > 300 )
{
points = 300;
}
reviver notify( "revive_bonus" );
reviver maps\_zombiemode_score::add_to_player_score( points );
self.score_lost_when_downed = 0;
}
}
}

Change the settings below to fit your preference.
Remember to compile mod .FF and .IWD files.
To enable Prestige, please see the instructions contained in the parent folder.

Script usage:
Call any of the following on a player
_challenges_coop.gsc::getRank() returns the current rank.
_challenges_coop.gsc::getPrestigeLevel() returns the current prestige.
_challenges_coop.gsc::getRankXP() returns current XP.
8 years ago
I'll be honest, I didn't expect this vid to show up on UGX's main YT channel :please:
I notice everything that could be improved as I would like my animations to be treated in the same fashion, mainly that lurch is the only big I think really needs to be improved.
8 years ago
Loading ...