or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Megadeth9811

Will it work if I rerig a custom model on an existing model, export with the same name as the original model used in the game? I've seen someone replace the dog models, but I was wondering if that would work on playermodels, viewarms, and viewlegs.
7 years ago
Some of the camos do not work with wonder weapons (raygun, wunderwaffe, etc.) How do I fix this?
7 years ago
This is a map that I've been working on for a good while now. It is based off of my old high school, named Lee High School.

This will be set in the future of an alternate timeline, where global armageddon has resulted in the extinction of all human life, and the rising of the undead.

Here are some pics:

7 years ago
I think I found a bug in sharpshooter where something took away my doubletap. While playing, I noticed that the guns were only shooting 1 bullet, and at a lower ROF. the perk shader was still shown, but the perk itself was disabled.
7 years ago
I'm pretty new to the mapping scene but I'm picking up the tools pretty quickly. One of my ideas for a map is an 80's retro futurism, blood dragon style, music themed map. One of the things that I wanted you do is to have the map covered in these neon emmisive textures that pulsate with the music. How would I go about doing this? I think I use keys or something that would change the values of the texture. I also wanted to have some sort of filter over the screen to make it look like a vhs video.

In APE, make a custom lit_emmisive_scroll material. You can play with the flicker settings to help achieve the "pulse" vibe.

As far as a vhs video overlay, I think you can use .vision files, but I haven't played with it yet.
7 years ago
I'm having a fuckton of confusion concerning how to drag-click in Radiant. Please make a tutorial on moving my right arm.
7 years ago
I used dvars + menu items to display the score values in WaW because the string limit was so easily overflowed, but since BO3 doesn't let us use menufiles I was forced to use HUD items. Fucking great.

Aren't the new menufiles going to be in .lua rather than the old .menu format?
7 years ago
Next stop: Spongebob Zombies.
7 years ago
Try adding a weathergrime volume to your map.
8 years ago
I would like to add a tv screen to my map that plays a .mkv video, but I don't understand how to use the material for this. Can someone tell me how this works?
8 years ago
Is the reflection_probe area touching all sides of the room? I had this problem, and setting up my probes correctly fixed it.
Watch this video for more on that:
8 years ago
I guess there are 2 ways to do it. One would be to raise the amplitude/gain in Audacity itself. The other would be to play with your soundalias volume like you said.
8 years ago
Have you probed your map correctly? If not, watch this tutorial by Wakka. It will go over how to correctly probe a room:

8 years ago
Also, if you have a preview image, it HAS to be 512x512 or else it will fail.
8 years ago
Loading ...