or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Megadeth9811

What does your zm_mapname.gsc say?
8 years ago
just wondering how i could make like a campfire that is actually on fire.

Easy. Just drag and drop a fire fx from the Fx Browser into your map.
8 years ago
The camo of the Der Riese Map named etching
Look for the .weaponcamo file in APE. But I also tried and tried but nothing changed :D
It probably has a very specific name. It's called Etching as the display name, but the filename is probably way different.
8 years ago
I'm wondering how to replace the default Der Riese camo as well.
8 years ago
NOTE: THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR CAMOS OR ATTACHMENTS EARNED IN THE BLACK MARKET.

This very simple tutorial will cover how to edit your weapon kits for use in any custom map.

First, go the the main menu, and Play Offline.

Next, go to Weapon kits in Zombiemode, and change your guns to whatever the hell you want.

Exit the game.

Now, go to C:\YOUR\STEAM\DIRECTORY\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\players

Look for two filed called "loadouts_zm_offline_0.cgp" and "stats_zm_offline_0.cgp"

Copy those files (CTRL+C), and paste them to C:\YOUR\STEAM\DIRECTORY\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\players\mods\usermap
and replace existing files.

Now when you load your custom map, your guns should have attachments ingame!
8 years ago
Update:
Began working on the lake area (frozen), and the pap area in the middle. Also tweaked the fog, and the lighting.

8 years ago
So after placing several rocks that I thought looked good with the map, I test ingame and I see this:

In radiant it looks perfectly normal:

How can I fix this?

Thanks.
8 years ago
Here is some screenshots of the remaster of my first Waw release: Necro Forest.

The map will be expanded from the original version, as well as the same basic layout.

More detailing will be added later.

Double Post Merge: October 04, 2016, 09:40:59 pm
Nothing?
8 years ago
zm_LSD. Your map has been named.
8 years ago

Vredesbyrd by Dimmu Borgir
8 years ago
Save a duplicate copy of the waw map, except without textures or models/entities. Then load into Radiant Black, and retex/ add bo3 assets and entities back in.
8 years ago
Consider getting an AMD FX 8350 at least.
8 years ago
So I'm impressed with these mod tools so far:

My only question is if there is a way to get character voiceovers in Zombiemode working, along with perk and PAP sounds? Will we have to wait until Treyarch fixes it?
8 years ago
I fixed the error guys. Verify the cache from THE GAME ITSELF, not the tools.
8 years ago
Tried both suggestions, and still no dice :( Installed additional assets and everything.
8 years ago
Loading ...