or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MechromancerX

M8, it's gonna take a lot less time that that I think. Most people hate how WAW manages most of its different scripting and all the backdoor methods you have to use just to get some very simple stuff to work. There's constant retesting stuff and random errors that screw up everything. Or something somehow changes between builds. There's no REASON for it to change; it just does. From all the people I've talked to about BO3 mod tools, everyone is ready to move on.

Plus, BO3 got dual wield and sliding. :D
TRUE DUAL WIELD FMG9S HERE I COME!

I said that time because than most of the people would have a pc that can run BO3, if i would have the choice not looking at the money part i would switch immediately, but i'm not gonna buy a new pc or change my pc to keep up with these games. Not everyone is a spoiled kid or a settled down working adult.
8 years ago
MOST of the people (not everyone) will SLOWLY move (in like 3-7 years) to BO3 until it's balanced ;) and eventually after a lot a time (15,20, even more years), WaW will die out because gaming becomes ... real? :gusta:
8 years ago
You know this is a COD Zombies forum right? ???

Yes, but maybe to clarify that, i'm than more talking about the mp part, and it's imo definitely not worth to buy it just for the zombies ^^
8 years ago
no , since i'm not that interested in cod-like games anymore and don't want to buy a new pc that can run this.

@Spi, for realistic warfare you don't need to be at cod anymore :D , try Rising storm/Red orchestra for WWII and vietnam war (upcoming), or Arma 3 for today's warfare :) (don't know a realistic game that takes place in the future)
8 years ago
First map boxmap and the second map will be a mp map that already has a prefab in the modtools like waw castle  :please:
8 years ago
Since children were mentioned, there is in Belgium and the Netherlands (certainly in other countries too) a "charity" called the Cliniclowns, and what they do is:

Clown Doctors attend specifically to the psycho-social needs of the hospitalised child but in some hospitals they also visit adults. They parody the hospital routine to help children adapt to their surroundings, they also distract from and demystify painful or frightening procedures. The atmosphere of fun and laughter can help children forget about the illness and the stress for a moment.
Clown Doctors use techniques such as magic, music, storytelling and other clowning skills to empower children with doses of fun that help them deal with the range of emotions they may experience while in hospital: fear, anxiety, loneliness, boredom.
The healing power of humor and laughter combats stress, reduces pain by releasing endorphins (the body's natural painkiller), boosts the immune system by increasing the level of T cells & lowering serum cortisol levels, helps promote a positive outlook, helps people to cope with difficult situations and helps to create bonds and therefore support between people, all of which aids the healing process.

I know it is not a small organization, but i think it's definitely worth to think about it ^^
8 years ago
that thingy on the left, that's my setup :alone:
8 years ago
Sounds good, if you going to decide what charity i recommend to look for a small charity, not the big ones like unicef, amnesty, ... , because than the money will have more impact :)
8 years ago
Sounds very good, because usually the looking for lobby on the forum gets too late replies and on the chat a lot of users just join to ask if someone wants to play a game, but mostly the hardcore community chaps :troll: are in there and don't have much time, so it's a nice way to redirect them to this :)
8 years ago
looks awesome hope the sale lasts till my paycheck.

Well it is awesome, but the sale is unfortunately already over since it was just a weekend sale :/
But if you like realistic world war 2 games (not cod5 multiplayer :please: ) it is certainly worth the full price!

Also i noticed by the amount of views that nobody actually cared xD , next time i'll try to ad BO3 in the title :lol:
8 years ago
I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet. Don't be afraid to express your thoughts as long as you do it in a respectful way.

Didn't comment because i have nothing more to say about this.
I hope it's a good choice and will turn out positive in the future :) .

And i think not many people even read this because it's on a place where you (at least i) usually don't look.
I think i didn't even get the notification (the red diamond in front of "announcements"). If somebody didn't post the link in the chat i think i would have never read this (i know it's on the main page in big but i usually don't look there :D ).
So maybe move to where more people see this? not even 400 views in 2 days is a bit poor isn't it?
8 years ago
I understand the first argument, but if we would do more bandwagon jumping on the gaming pc, we would all have one of those instead of consoles :/ . Pc doesn't have exclusives? And price isn't that much of a difference if you build your own gaming-pc :)
8 years ago
Hello fellow communitymembers ^^

For those who are interested, RS/RO2 is a realistic WW2 game where you fight against each other 32v32 in objective based gamemodes.

I just bought it because it is now on sale for just 4,5€ (normal version) and 6,25€ (deluxe edition)

For more info: http://store.steampowered.com/app/234510/?
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB1MXfv-_tI

Sale ends in about 18 hours :)

Banzaaaaaaiiiii!!!!
8 years ago
we-have-invented-a-thing-called-a-spacebar-people

CCCCCOMBOOOBREAKER!!!!!
9 years ago
Looking good so far ^^ , maybe a town square could be an idea? :)
9 years ago
Loading ...