or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MechromancerX

If you are interested in this subject you should really watch the bowling for columbine documentary, despite it is already 13 years old it is still valid since not much has changed since back then, and it would answer all your questions :)

Imo they should make this a standard to watch in school, everywhere.
9 years ago
I have a small question: is the windows 10 version already downloaded but waiting to be installed or does it still needs to be downloaded? Because at home i have a slow download speed and at school i have good download speed but a data limit of 14GB/week. Does it approximately take much time? (because if i download a steamgame it sometimes take like 10 hours at home  :alone: ).
9 years ago
Bowling for Columbine

I'll just leave this here :)

Maybe as a short note: i personally think that this is kinda the aftermath of america's economy from the last 80+ years which was highly based on war. But solving this problem will be very, very hard (maybe even impossible).
9 years ago
Sad to hear that, and to clarify: suicide is not something you choose for.
9 years ago
Maps in 2016 gonna have pre released guides so everyone knows what to expect and to do :please:
9 years ago
3 minutes too good to be true pokemon trailer and then the aftermath at 2:58 , the meh feeling :please:

I am still hoping for an online open world rpg, seems at least a better idea imo than this :P
9 years ago
Will it be glitch free? :troll:
9 years ago
I'm sorry that i look at this from my perspective, if i am totally wrong, delete my post.

From the other side, 4000$ for a one year license is a huge chunk of the money that has been donated by today if you consider that there are like 1500 donors with an average 5$ each. (just an example to give a perspective)
To keep this site running it requires a decent amount of money, not even talking about improving which is all we want right?

Not saying that UGX is in money problems (isn't even my bussiness), but i understand they try to come up with ideas like these to finance the costs because you always need to be in terms of money one step ahead. And every little bit helps.

The paid betas idea unfortunately has a lot of mixed feelings, if you want to know my opinion: i'm the guy that has the patience and no problem with waiting for the actual release. So i read the post, had no problem with it and thought: "I'll just wait".

Some ideas that i would like to share:
- That the beta (In this case Oil Rig) is also included in the UGX donorship like the UGX-mod. It could give with moments a raise in the amount of new donors, mapper will get something in return (what fits the best);
- I see the mapping contest has a nice amount of maps to look forward to, so same idea like this, but a pre released map pack, a % of the profit goes to the 1st, 2nd and 3th place and so on ... (denies the stevie-haters and the people who say this idea was not good because it is just 1 map).

And ofcourse most of the amount of people with the mixed feelings here are the actual mappers, so it could be that people who just play the maps have absolutely no problem with paying for good beta maps. So if you would disagree as a mapper, well then you just don't do it. Simple.

Again if i mishit the ball, please correct me :)
9 years ago
I assume the cpm file itself is ok (correct username and mapname).

Change zPlank_cpm to zPlank.cpm (as this is clearly standing in the second step of the tutorial) because the cpm is so that the program can read/use it (like for example .doc files for word).

If the other steps are followed correctly, it should work.
9 years ago
It looks like the beta version is already destroyed on steam, so much negative feedback ...
9 years ago
Mechromancer is a borderlands character, the X to raise the chance i can use it everywhere :)

But people who don't play borderlands usually give it their own meaning
9 years ago
Nope nope nope, everyone here is in the cod waw zombies box ...

The perfect example: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5884.0.html
9 years ago
I don't watch custom zombies anymore because:

1. It spoils the map if you haven't played it yet;
2. There is no such thing as strategy in custom zombies;
3. I don't like their humour (anymore), because it simply get's spoiled every map, if you watched 1 vid, you watched every vid (and in this case yaw is the best example).

But that is just my OPINION :P
9 years ago
I cut off the top so i can drink out of it as a glass :please: , then i take off the pop tab for personal collection and throw the rest in the garbage (ofcourse i sort it in the right garbage can because i am a good boy ;) )

But if you take off the pop tab, what do you do with it? ::)
9 years ago
Loading ...