or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Joeycx

If you are using Nates weapons, yes. Thats where your issue lies then

I'm going to recompile and check back, thanks :)
8 years ago
Try setting your viewhands in viewHands-slot

Like nate's view hands?
8 years ago
Looks like hidetags issue, show hidetags.

As for the sights not aligning up use the proper ADS anims (and reload, if you're using drum).

Here's the hidetags, i checked and it seems to be okay, from the original file so idk. Here's the guns im haveing trouble on..

Trenchgun w/grip *Shows Bayonet*

SVT40 w/ Tsight *Shows suppressor and bayonet/missing mag texture*

Thompson Drum Mag *Shows asight and suppressor, and textures missing*

Gewher 43 w/ Tsight *No mag texture*

Thanks for any help, it's been bugging me lol
8 years ago
So before i added guns like thompson with drum mag just fine, with the weapon file and everything, but idk what happened but now, the guns have missing textures, missing mags, and incorrect attachments. I have coping the old mod tools over, but it didn't do anything.

Example: Thompson W/Drum Mag (Weapon File i used "thompson_bigammo_mp, and i didn't tempt with the file)

(Half of gun's texture gone, wrong attachments like sight and suppressor)

(Sights don't align with the gun)

Example 2: Gewehr 43
(Missing mag texture, wrong attachment, suppressor, bayonet)

*I took the model from the weapon file and looked it up in asset viewer*

Gewehr

Thompson

I don't know, it could be an image, xmodel problem, but any help is appreciated :)
8 years ago
Lets just give him some time to fix the mistakes in the map, it has some structure at least.
8 years ago
custom ideas like storylines, concept art and the atmosphere of map that they want to create might draw mappers into custom ideas, but instead its a slew of a list of guns and all kinds of request.
8 years ago
I don't play xbone, but I'm still a little disappointed they didn't at least do a graphical update. It's a pro and con that it looks like good ol' Black Ops.

It's just an emulation, i don't think activision would have let them do anything drastic before a DLC release for the Xbox One and the announcement of the infinite warfare/cod4 reveal... maybe later we'll get some bundle thingy happening with the new treyarch game in the future?
8 years ago
Xbox One users, enjoy your Black ops 1 cause it's now Backwards compatible!! That is all

Tweet:https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/732601579933716480
8 years ago
it's so pretty, like very bright and vibrant, 10/10

8 years ago
i waiting for the final release for nazi_zombie_two

edit: more zombies, more box rooms and more non working guns, twice the difficulty, twice the fun.

edit two: you should have had someone check the map, lol atleast its alot of boxes instead of one, so its a good start?
8 years ago
same i feel the same way. All gamemodes are swamped with players not doing the objective ever since that season pass thing they did, to compensate for the utter mess of the black market. Now almost everymode is riddled with every dlc gun all over the place, every melee weapon exchanged 2-3 times between players and players camping in order to get the new dlc weapon. Utter mess.
8 years ago
"The screeches of the zombies get ever closer as they descend on the 4 lads, shouting “#HereWe” as they approach."

I too shout hashtag when approaching zombies..lol

But looking good :)
8 years ago
All the textures look custom, is that the case? I don't see anything that looks like it came from WaW, which is a good thing.

Like xmodels? or like textures of walls?

Double Post Merge: May 02, 2016, 02:09:11 am
Looks a bit dark ;) reminds me of a slender theme. Looking good so far! Can't wait to see the finished product :P

I'm trying out things in the worldspawn, to ensure that it's dark and playable :)
Thanks btw
8 years ago
A little update, not much but more to come :) I'm a bit busy so keep watching this topic!

*Added to Photo's section
8 years ago

*New Trailer*

with the mx grand with attachments and hg40, and also the marshal gun? idk

Edit: nevermind it was the same gun. it just looked weird in that lighting
8 years ago
Loading ...