or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Joeycx

]Hi there! im new to this forum so yeah.. anyways

PSYCHOPATH MAP
PLOT/STORY: This is a lead on from verruckt's storyline as the patients are transported to this map. Under awful conditions and being tested for numerous products/experiments the asylum under goes a unique atmosphere. The asylum is left to die and all that lies and unfolds are kept within the walls of the asylum.

Features/Map Features (*Still Adding*)
-All 8 Perk Cola's And All Eight Buyable
-Pack A Punch
-Electric Traps
-Elevator's
-(I'll Add More Once I Figure Out How To Add Other Things :))
----------------------------------------------------------------
Based on the verruckt design and scripted on der riese format with elements of shi no numa and recurring textures from nacht der untoten. The outline of the map will be inspired by verruckt and some of it's key components like hallways and empty errie rooms will all be present in this map. I still really need help with scripting fx fire and smoke but i don't really want to mess up my scripts....
I'll also have a trailer up and once everything is done, i'll ask for beta testers. but otherwise this is my first map.

Images (I'll take more once i have more room's completely finished)
(Image removed from quote.)

Videos
-----------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YWIr1XfC7E&feature=youtu.be

------------Notes------------
2/24/2015 (teaser pic uploaded)
2/26/2015 (Early Trailer Version 1 Released)
3/6/2015 (A virus infected my PC and i don't knoq if i'll be able to remake the map or get it back, so i'll but it on hiatus for now!)
9 years ago
Hi there! im new to this forum so yeah.. anyways

PSYCHOPATH MAP
PLOT/STORY: This is a lead on from verruckt's storyline as the patients are transported to this map. Under awful conditions and being tested for numerous products/experiments the asylum under goes a unique atmosphere. The asylum is left to die and all that lies and unfolds are kept within the walls of the asylum.

Features/Map Features (*Still Adding*)
-All 8 Perk Cola's And All Eight Buyable
-Pack A Punch
-Electric Traps
-Elevator's
-(I'll Add More Once I Figure Out How To Add Other Things :))
----------------------------------------------------------------
Based on the verruckt design and scripted on der riese format with elements of shi no numa and recurring textures from nacht der untoten. The outline of the map will be inspired by verruckt and some of it's key components like hallways and empty errie rooms will all be present in this map. I still really need help with scripting fx fire and smoke but i don't really want to mess up my scripts....
I'll also have a trailer up and once everything is done, i'll ask for beta testers. but otherwise this is my first map.

[progress]55[/progress]

Images (I'll take more once i have more room's completely finished)

Videos
-----------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YWIr1XfC7E#ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyLevBxVM_w#ws

------------Notes------------
2/24/2015 (teaser pic uploaded)
2/26/2015 (Early Trailer Version 1 Released)
3/6/2015 (A virus infected my PC and i don't knoq if i'll be able to remake the map or get it back, so i'll but it on hiatus for now!)
3/9/15 (I'm come to a choice and i'm going to try to recreate my map..i'll take over 3-4 weeks to do but i've messed around with the sounds and teleporters so i'll incorporate it, since i  learned it :). so please keep supporting my project and i'll keep you guys updated~! *Watch my trailer if you need a visual*)
9 years ago
Loading ...