or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Joeycx

Hello there, its just a map file of a building that you can hopefully make some use out of it.
Just press i and copy it over to your map as you please.
i'm no longer mapping and probably leaving the community so please find some use in this:)

9 years ago
alrighty i'll make sure to monitor your comment just in case you misspell anything and for you to go back and correct it :)   Thank you again for telling me.
9 years ago
maybe if you corrected your comment before i would have understood you :). Thank you for telling me that, i'll fix it when a new update comes around.
9 years ago
go to that area without the power. it should say power needs to be turned on.
9 years ago
lol yeah, it opens....when power is on....
9 years ago
I don't know what does it do lol, its an easter egg.. find more lol
9 years ago
there are 2 poles with sparks in the area outside with the double barrrel and one behind the gate by the stg44. Its bright and isnt very hard to miss, but can be difficult shooting lol.
9 years ago
lol how long did it take you?
9 years ago
good luck to you sir
9 years ago
what part or you stuck at? or did you die lol

Double Post Merge: June 23, 2015, 01:08:45 am
Updated Download/Updated Map
9 years ago
makecent your tutorial was on point.
9 years ago
the files that mainly use fx is in your zone source "nazi_zombie_mapname" and in your mod folder under dlc3 and zombiemode_weapons, those files add unnecessary guns which rack up the fx. One gun can add up to 6 fx's. Have you done the singles fx 400 limit tutorial?
9 years ago
can't wait until this gets released. Keeping this map, in mind lol
9 years ago
make sure you, downloaded the file entirely and if you can reinstall cod waw or make someone else host it.
9 years ago
Loading ...