or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IHammY/

so i have been playing around with the worldspawn settings in my map and there happen to be weird spots of light (didnt put any light in radiant there :O) and also the normal maps are alot more intense.
please help i cant se myself fixing that :O
11 years ago
so as you may have seen im currently trying to get ingame screenshots for the map im making( the awakening )
well since im having trouble getting it to work when i apply the zombies scripts to i decided to turn it into a campaingn map until the mapping is done. now as you may know you spawn in that totally messed up ufo mode or whatever where you cant fly up or down wich makes it impossible to get good screenshots. From other forum posts /forums ive seen that you have to create a info-player-spawn wich my map does have now but i still spawn in that weird ufo mode so would be nice of you to help me its in your interest ;)
11 years ago
you missed "kawai" and i really should call you an idiot for it but im a djentleman so i dont :D
but srsly add it
11 years ago
just wanted to make sure :$
11 years ago
after some searching i found this : http://www.amazon.de/TerraTec-SoundSystem-Aureon-5-1-PCI/dp/B00062IARM/ref=sr_1_3?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1374746981&sr=1-3&keywords=pci+soundkarte#productDescription

it hink im gonna buy one of these just to try it out just want to make sure its the right pci to fit in dat pc
11 years ago
i dont have any plungs and i doubt that a usb stick could give you 300mbps  :please:
11 years ago
im not sure if i already said it but one of the pcie´s already has my wlan card in it so jeah
11 years ago
there it is i think the pciex1_1 is free too but the graphics card is overlapping it  :-\  so the only free one would be the lowest the pci1 
btw sorry for the bad quality
11 years ago
thanks for the help :)
so the pci x16 would be even longer or how would that look like?
also souds like i most likely wont find a sound card that would fit into my pc huh?
11 years ago
well im rather new to building pcs and stuff but i think some of you guys know alot about these things so i hope some of you can help me out a litte.
I wanted to buy me a sound card (not telling you why just jet but maybe youll get to see something i plan on doing with it later in time) So the only free slot in my pc for pci is one of those whit one short and one long section
(this isnt mine this is what looks similar googeling pci slot)
so.. first thing is:
are threre even names for all the different kinds of slots? (one long one small section, two small ones, and so on) and secound being:
would this specific card fit in the slot in the picture? http://www.amazon.de/interne-Soundkarte-Digital-Headphone-Profile/dp/B003ZXDOL6/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1374440480&sr=8-12&keywords=soundblaster

ps. already searched on google and wikipedia and didnt find anything
11 years ago
so i thought to myself that i could use some textures from bo2 and extracted them with tombmx´s ipak. well i got a bunch of .dds files and currently i have to open every single one with gimp to look at them. what i actually wanted to ask is, if there is a way to browse them in a faster and more efficient way

xoxo hammy
11 years ago
im in the credits YEY  :lol:
11 years ago
thanks for your help :) well i just noticed that i took the zct file from nazi_zombie_420 probably not the best idea.. :D
11 years ago
Loading ...