or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IHammY/

thanks alot :) btw love your vids :)

Post Merge: August 09, 2013, 09:51:58 am
well it seems like your tip doesnt seems to be working tho it still says its missing the rawfile _zombiemode_dogs.gsc -.-
11 years ago
how to disable dogs.
(just deleting include zombiemode dogs in launcher doesnt work :( ?)
11 years ago
thanks that did it but now i have an error depending on the dogs even tho i deleted the include zombiemode dogs or whatever in launcher do i need to disable anything else? or is this because of loose files too?

11 years ago
thanks but... there are only things that are needed...
11 years ago
so i think i asked that before but... why does waw keep saying that there is an error in my _loadout.gsc if i try launching my map?

it says error is in line 67 here it is with the following ones

Code Snippet
Plaintext
{

mptype\nazi_zombie_heroes::precache();

}
else
{
mptype\player_usa_marine::precache();
}
}
else
{
mptype\player_usa_marine::precache();
}
also the error says that its missing mptype_alley_urban_assoult wich isnt mentioned in the file.
another problem that i just noticed is that waw seems to be calling for the aksu model even tho its mentioned nowhere too...
11 years ago
i found that out myself now :D but still id like to have the adons working
11 years ago
so i exported a few bo2 models using lime to use them in my map (obviously!).
pretty much all the tuts i found told that maya was necessary. i followed the tutorial on the ugx wiki but the two toolbars still dont seem to work.
also it would be nice of anyone that has the time if you showed me exactly how to import and use moddels exported that way in waw would be nice of you :*
thanks for the help already :)
11 years ago
carefully select everything on your mod you are currently working on and make sure there arent any brushes or pathnodes inside eachother and if you find any like that delete the brush/node then try compiling again, i always get that error when something is inside something else
gonna give that a try thanks for being helpfull :) it didnt help tho...
11 years ago
i still cant get my changes to apply tho
11 years ago
Ads are generated based on your search and page viewing history.
i honestly never wached japanese girls tho
11 years ago
maybe delete that brush?
no idea wich one it is :I

off topic: why is there an asian girl website ad ? wtf?
11 years ago
so ive been mapping today everyting was fine and so on i compiled my map started waw launched it and then noticed that my changes didnt aply :| afer a while of checking i noticed a new error that launcher gave me when compiling wich was this:

In map D:\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\awakening.map on entity 0 brush 893 at 1054 -96 -511
triangulating all windings...
ERROR: TriangulateWindings failed on in map D:\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\awakening.map Entity 0 Brush 990 at 2112 152 -647
code bug: triangulation failed!
Include 'winding.bin' from the cod2map directory in your bug report.

i have no idea how to fix this so help needed i guess
11 years ago
Youll probably want to set higher contrast. That helps a lot if you want your map to be bright outside and dark inside.
Add setdvar("r_contrast","yourvalue"); to your level gsc file and lemme know if it worked (1 is normal contrast and max value is 4) I would prefer setting it to 1.2 or 1.3
EDIT: Or make a custom vision file using the tutorial on the wiki. The only value to set will be r_filmContrast or something like that and it probably behaves the same way as it does as a console command

thanks for the help :) well i was just woundering because the map isnt anywhere near to get released at the moment so well se how i want it to be if it is ready
11 years ago
ok i managed to fix it by changing deffusefraction to 0.2 instead of 1 i dont even know why i did it that way  :derp:
btw another question is, if it is possible to have bright light outside but everything inside being really dark. the way i tried it (turning up the sunlight) just made everything bright
11 years ago
ty :) well the lack of lighting should be the problem but that would make it nearly impossible to create a entirely dark map wouldnt it?
also whats causing the textures to go all that weird?

the wordspawn didnt seem to change them
11 years ago
Loading ...