or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - iBarnett

NICE!!!! looks unreal!! you guys r something else... Cant wait for 1.1. got butterflys
11 years ago
I have my 2nd video up its just on my first post under my 1st video!!
post any comment please the more feed back the better! thanks.

Post Merge: July 04, 2013, 04:54:51 am
here's a youtube link to update 2 video. sorry for any confusion with the last post

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
11 years ago
So I havnt posted any updates in a while but im hopin for this sunday or C-day ill make a video. hopefully all my mapping should be done or as much as its going to get for this version.  its starting to look pretty nice in my eyes but I wont have the lights on in my video cuz the light preview just stops radiant for me. but other then that it feels like im finally getting some where with this pig of a map... im going to throw out a 70% complete.
Sorry guys no ie right now but my vids done and will upload as soon as possible
11 years ago
So I havnt posted any updates in a while but im hopin for this sunday or C-day ill make a video. hopefully all my mapping should be done or as much as its going to get for this version.  its starting to look pretty nice in my eyes but I wont have the lights on in my video cuz the light preview just stops radiant for me. but other then that it feels like im finally getting some where with this pig of a map... im going to throw out a 70% complete.
11 years ago
Just wanted to give congrats. your into, and attention to detail is quite something. like the moving shutters on the windows.. nice touch!! good EE to keep you going as well. but I want to find the next area just to see what you had done. little easy but good fun. thanks for the awesome map!!
11 years ago
Yeah you would need to own the game
cool thanks. though so... but im not buying it a 3rd time. maaaaaybe if it comes on sale through steam. those other 6 prefabs should do for now. or if this map works ill probably make another and want nicer lookin stuff for it. and thanks again very helpful!
11 years ago
prefab_berlin_fusebox01 - prefab_berlin_fusebox05
thank you!!
and maybe you know as well but if I want say anything from blops/blops2 I need to actually own a copy for pc to be able to p[ort them over right? cant just find the files online or something along those lines?
11 years ago
Im just wondering if someone could help me out with the location of fuzeboxs or electrical boxes kinda things for wall detail. I have gone through the xmodel list and prefab but I swear I cant find anything like that. any help would be great. thanks in advance!
11 years ago
All this in 1.1 looks unreal!!! you guys do a fine fine job I must say. do you have a eta on when you think this will go live to the public? Because I think this would just set my map right off.... especially flopper not to much for less explosive damage but for the dolphin dive!!!! cant wait to pile through a carpenter! thanks for your hard work!
11 years ago
Ya I like this map! Good job on the EE. We manage to complete it on round 13 but just about died. the boat at the end is extremely glitchy every time were on it in co-op. im host and seem to be the only one to make it the other 3 players always fall into the water and die. 
11 years ago
Pack the Thompson... Pack the axe...  ;)
The axe... Sweet!
11 years ago
haha... When you first spawn go over to the phone... it will show you what you're looking for. Here's a hint to help you find the first easter egg. when you open the first door(from the shack) go over to the right... by that tree.

Post Merge: June 21, 2013, 09:04:17 pm
Awesome! when you reach the 35,000 bear there's a map on the wall... it points out where to go.
i see i see. Shall try again tonight. Thanks
11 years ago
so id like to ask to little things about transpacencys in radiant the first one is :
is it normal that, if i have a alphablend texture and a normal one overlapping and they are already snapped to the same grid that they are still like.. shimmering?
and the secound one:
is there a limit on how much you can blend out ?
third:
is it dumb to use terrain patches for decals/templates and if yes what else to use?
thanks for helping already :)
just figured out how to alpha blend and I was having the same problem then when I would compile my map I would fall through the Tpatch. I fixed it by making sure my base patch was a structural and not a blendable. bend the bendable texture into ur non bendable. If that makes sence. worked for me. hope it helps.
11 years ago
Last night we played it through to the end almost im guessing!! found bears all over the place but never seem to find what it was unlocking/happening. other then that it plays pretty well... fast paced. tons of risers!!!
11 years ago
So for a little update. just about done setting/placing all models/prefabs around my map. just working on all the zombie spwan rooms so they look nice. and after that's done ill be posting my last radiant vid. hopefully the rest will be actually be ingame. One question though "not sure if im even doing it right" but when I make a cylinder brush to make say a small pipe coming out of a wall for a little extra detail. but when I re-open radiant after making my cylinder it always loses its texture and if I set my cylinder to a size then try to resize it again when I come back into radiant its back to normal circumference and default texture?? WWHHHYYYYYY???

sorry yet another question. so I didnt no that if you push f8 that it will show your lighting from a sun perspective!!! great that's what I have wanted to know for some time now. I push f8 and BAM... RENDERCOMMAND_WARN_SIZE. and my 3d view slows down to turtle speed. im thinkin this probably isn't good
11 years ago
Loading ...