or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - iBarnett

so I am at the stage in my map where im adding light to it. first question is can I implament a sun some how or do I just put a light wayyyy up in the sky and really increase the intensity and radius? second question so my map is out side and inside. if there is a sun feature and im just noobish and cant see it then good but if not when I put a light outside and increase the intensity I lose my light on some angles back to pitch black??
11 years ago
When enabled, it limits the distance that is rendered when you fly around in Radiant, making it very difficult to navigate your map in Radiant. However on large maps, it can be useful to minimize lag while editing.
thanks so much!! you don't no how long I messed around goin back and forth trying to judge distance when all I had to do is click one button. thanks man!
11 years ago
hey thanks for the input. if you think it would help then im down but could u explain what cubic clipping does??
 and if anyone knows where to find a good working lander please send a link or the name of the person who made and the script so it actually runs and dosnt error my map.
and one more thing I though to add blops and blops 2 perks and guns I though I needed both games and a program called maya or lime?? but if not I would love blop weapons and perks!!!!
11 years ago
hey Zombie world. I started a map of my own , all my basic brush work and added in some models and a couple prefabs just so I could get my basic layout. so know that's all done where should I start putting zombies spwaners and path nodes or lighting probes or .... not sure where to start and what are the basic components I need to compile my map just so I can have a quick run around in it. Im thinking player/zombie/dog spwan locations, lighting and maybe a wall gun. so if anyone could give some advice that be helpful.

my map is based off ascension from Blops. I have every room except the top lander room where the sicle is. because I have no landers or any idea how to do that. and its a useless area in my though and its my map. I would really love the ugx mod in my map cuz its bad ass but once again not sure how how to get that goin

So here's another vid. Finished pretty much all my placement of prefabs/models. Sorry for the video and the pausing moments but there is supposed to be audio of me talking and explaining about what's going on but it cut and went all weird. I couldn't  use radiants light preview or it crashes the program and for some reason I have all my models for lights around the map turned off in my layers... sorry and wasn't about to make another vid and chopply added in some music to make the long vid go by.

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
11 years ago
Loading ...