or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - iBarnett

Well thanks UGX team.. or the 4 of u working on this. I hope you guys add some good new content which will help us lost/noobish mappers/scripters... And another question which i'm sure you will answer is when I go to donate some money I get some CFFGH////// error? is it hooked up through paypal?? Just wanna help you dudes out!!
11 years ago
Click this link: https://mega.co.nz/#!QQFCjTiL , it will then ask you for the encryption key, paste the other long number/letter combination there and then DL it.
thanks
11 years ago
So when I click the link it  brings me to mega but just the option to upload files.. where the link in mega?? and whats the code for "YXtGIgE5Yn9b7Dlm3L_KbilerI4yZC8vMJ3f89KRbUc" ??
11 years ago
You apply them as KVPS to your worldspawn.
thanks
11 years ago
so sorry for a noobish questions but could someone explain in detail or a link to a description on the differences and where to use structural/detail/weapon clip/ and non-colliding for brushes and what not..... ya everything is in structural right now.  :( . I never though of r-clicking on the 3d side in radiant hope I really didn't mess my map up???

Post Merge: June 17, 2013, 12:00:54 am
Some template settings Here.
im failing to understand where this info go? do I open my root to cod waw and go into the sun folder and then add in one with my map name. example mp_nazi_zombie_verletzung.sun with one of those worldspwan??
11 years ago
Quick question about lighting. Is there a way to select all the probes instead of selecting everyone individually. And important still a bit lost on how to add a "sun" so that places/areas out side don't need lighting...... Every where.. I try the sun button from r-clicking on the 2d view but get an error when i try to select
11 years ago
Wow! I like your attention to detail!! really looking forward to this. hope the game play matches the work, cuz this will be one killer map. props in advance
11 years ago
Select your mountain patches, press S to bring up the surface inspector, press the LMAP button.
ya wasnt sure  I liked how it looked with LMAP cuz of the amount of repeat in the pattern so I used CAP. but as im am in radiant right now I switched it over to LMAP again b/c I now know how to blend 2 textures which will make them moutains sparkle.

Post Merge: June 13, 2013, 09:23:08 pm
Quick question as well. so im going to start putting some outside portals and I need to fill in some broken wall segments full again so I have a completely sealed off room so my portal wont error when compiling. the question now is there a way to place a brush over the existing wall then auto fill in the segment that is or was missing? 
11 years ago
couple radiant sky pics

and figured out how to portal... what a pain for out door maps!!
11 years ago
Well to be honest I have no idea what that is but i'm guessin it has to do with blending 2 textures togerther... which would be nice. make some nice defined paths and what not. I also noticed a post from above to about using portals to make a map run smother??  If anyone has some good radiant tut or just some good general tips. I just started using radiant and pushing keying and tring different thing. so please any help is good help!! thanks in advance!

Post Merge: June 13, 2013, 03:55:16 am
Well to be honest I have no idea what that is but i'm guessin it has to do with blending 2 textures togerther... which would be nice. make some nice defined paths and what not. I also noticed a post from above to about using portals to make a map run smother??  If anyone has some good radiant tut or just some good general tips. I just started using radiant and pushing keying and tring different thing. so please any help is good help!! thanks in advance!
so I finally figured out how the "alpha" works now took a while to find the advance patch tool... handy. and its much nicer for creating a rolling effect then just drag and pulling points with the paint height option. but still kinda lost on the portals I watched sajeone from ugx here on basic portals but I think my map I have done is past basic portals. any advice would be great!!
11 years ago
Yes I have tried to find the maker of the map a couple times but cant seem to find on i.e. any where cuz I also have 20+ clips of some major glitches and texture/model issues. but once I do i'll for sure let him no about the main screen.

and how do I upload pics into a post last time I tried I just got little error box's??
11 years ago
Well here's a couple sky pic's from radiant showing some of the progress.

[imgC:\Users\iBarnett\Fraps\Screenshots\CoDWaWRadiant 2013-06-09 20-01-10-17.jpg][/img]

Post Merge: June 10, 2013, 06:13:07 am
So I guess I don't no how to upload pictures onto a post... ya I know!! so if someone could help out with a answer ill gladly post some and I came across this and though that some of you may be interested in this link to a beta. Zombie Alcatraz  http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=23349710

11 years ago
You should title the map so that the tread isn't called "Starting Map" :)
done!
11 years ago
So I Have been workin pretty hard makin my map look as good as I can. with out pullin my hair out! I figure I should be done with all my detail within a week and then ill be post probably my last vid until I release it to all you. I may post a couple pics after and also probably going to want to ppl to test it so if your willing leave a message
11 years ago
Thank you!
11 years ago
Loading ...