or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - HitmanVere

Need anymore testers?
10 years ago
oopsidoodles, I completely understand where you are coming from with the "I'm just using cheats by myself, not hurting anyone" motive. There's nothing wrong with using cheats just because you want to or feel like it, after all this is custom zombies. We're all here to have a good time

However, if a map has disabled cheats and does not allow you to use them you must respect that. Do not try to find a way around it or post topics like this. It is very rude and inconsiderate to the creator(s) of that content

Don't worry about the rude replies you have received. These guys are just here to help the community. Take our advice and play the mod the way the mapper(s) intended

Finally, somebody here, who is not bashing and is "in same side"
People, take note here
10 years ago
lol, so much butthurt, wow
10 years ago
You ARE kidding... right? You clearly do not know as much about zombies as you claim if you were not aware of this blatently obvious fact.

The quotes about the Golden Rod should be enough to convince anyone, where he describes it as if he is talking about a penis. Then there is the numerous other quotes, like the ones in Shangri La...

(Getting hit by the spikes) - "Ohhh... that's nice, but buy me dinner next time!"

(Going up on one of the water shoots) - "Ohhh... that's usually an extra $50"

Then there is his WaW and early BO1 quotes where he would call Nikolai "gorgeous", and referrenced his manhood a few times. He also has quotes from pulling weapons from the box that sound more than a little suspect...

(Pulling a Spectre from the box) - "Ah I do love the Spectre. It has a nice boom to it. It's a little gun, but it has a long barrel, like my college roommate."

There is plenty more to choose from, and a quick "Richtofen is gay" search on Google will no doubt provide a LOT more to confirm as such.

u sure cuz in burried i swear he said (and i quote) "make those balls wet you dirty hoe"

Alright, I have read the story behind things, but not the quotes :D Usually I ignore them for some reason
10 years ago
Richtofen is a very obvious homosexual, and there is several (thousand) quotes in-game confirming such. Then there is the fact that "Eddie" is American yet Edward Richtofen is German.

There is no way whatsoever that Eddie is supposed to be his son. It is pretty obvious the ending is supposed to be what we think it is... just 2 children playing a game. Whatever is happening in their real world is what will lead us into the next zombie game.

For anyone who thinks that Origins is set in an alternative universe... it is called 'Origins'... which means it is the origins of the storyline, not 'Alternative Origins', and sure there is several contridictions towards the main storyline, but these are all explained away by the ending, which was hinted at way back in Kino anyway.

Edward is homo? I havent seen any indication of that and I have pretty much read everything about Zombies. And the name could be like the Origins of the another reality
10 years ago
I could be wrong, but in the radios from Der Riese, it should kinda be noticeable that Richtofen was a LOT older than Samantha...she easily sounded like a child while Richtofen sounded a lot more like an adult

In the cutscene from Origins, they're both look pretty young so I doubt it's a flashback if you ask me

In the wiki, he has been classified as "Eddie", maybe he is Richtofens son? Edward JR, "He is seen playing with Richtofen and Takeo figures and likes the zombies with blue eyes; a reference to Edward Richtofen's role as the Demonic Announcer, controlling the zombies with blue eyes" Maybe he got the blue eye idea from his kid, Eddie? There is still alot of questions and many possibilities
10 years ago
10 years ago
One thing about Origins cutscene, how can you know its not a flashback, right before the "accident" (hellhound)? Its a possibility, that they only showed a flashback of past. Sure, they had dolls and everything, but maybe they were inspiration to things they would do, when they turn "evil" Small change, but a change still
10 years ago
Hi I'm the maker of the trailer.

!st song was a Creepy Music box and the 2nd song is by AASB (As Above So Below) Vocals by Weezy428 himself!

thanks for the feedback on the trailer, we worked hard to get it to you guys!

Wow, really? He has pretty badass vocals in my opinion! And the trailer is one of the best in the custom zombie scene, quality is top notch! BTW, if needed anymore testers, msg me, incase somebody ends up not testing
10 years ago
Well, a .dds plugin would be a good start:D

And I'm currently over this loadingscreen:

I'll just have to update the bg, as it's not very accurate anymore.

Nice, Im downloading the .dds plugin for Photoshop :D

Photoshop? never heard of it... ::)

Slagovich, pls
10 years ago
I wanted to make a topic for this :D So, comment your favorite fonts, effects and other useful stuff here. Like what would be good font for a loading screen in zombie map. And what are your favorite loading screens in custom zombies (like works of HexZombies)
10 years ago
Looking so good already :D What are the 2 songs on the beta trailer, btw?
10 years ago
Guess who is playing this right now? NGT, of course
10 years ago
haha nice man.. Ill add it in  ;D

10 years ago
Loading ...