or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - HitmanVere

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11857819/Titan%20Corps.jpg Hope you like it :D Its not great, but hopefully good enough
10 years ago
This map is looking beast! Keep on working, boy. Do you have betatesters or only you testing bugs?
10 years ago
Mind as well comment too. I really like this map, played it with Alex and N1. In Co op, its much easier to play, when you have friends killing bosses. But in solo, pure madness. Well, maybe next time I get it done. People might hate me now, but when I play solo, I use cheats. Why? Because I want to enjoy the map without having the risk of dying every minute, like a walkthrough of the features and map itself. Its fine, if you still dont want to add the cheats, but its optional, why moan about it? Back to the topic, I havent watched Lost, but still enjoyed the little things you added about the show. Guns are beast, perk limit is what it is, anyway of getting more? Love the map, just need to play more to get all out of it. Hopefully my internet gets better, so I can play more Co op. Keep up with map making!
10 years ago
Weird, I don't know how or why it was removed but it must have been an accident. I have put it back into the Manager, you should be able to download it now from the Featured Non-UGX Maps section.

Sorry, for not answering for year (LOL) Yeah, I got it downloaded then. Very good map, I like maps with objective, that makes it feel like you are playing singleplayer, I can say for all of us, that we want more of these!
10 years ago
Really cool map, but played with RadimaX yesterday, we thought that some things went to from good to bad. Example, it feels like the zombies sucking you in while hitting you is way more frequent, making things harder. Soul box is too hard without Ray Gun Mark 2. Wunderwaffe isnt good, when you are surrounded by zombies and cant even hit one of them bastards. Ambient sounds could of just kept out (monkeys screaming isnt very nice for ears :P) Visuals is 10/10, I´ll give you that, keep up the good work. If you make update, even small one, fix the sucking and souls it takes to get the PaP box, its way too much (I dont know how much it takes, but its alot)
10 years ago
This map is so big, that he had to skip the 4th part of the Ballbags :D
10 years ago
buy new pc to play this :) the map is worth it lol...and while speaking of map:

I know adding zones maby the last thing u wanna do while trying to release the final map oficialy, like...yesterday
(Image removed from quote.)

The zipline and PAP area feels kinda disconnected to the rest of the map, could be intentional but by CONNECTING some of the areas could give the map more flow and possiblitys rather than 1 giant maraton run across 1 side to the other (and repeat)

call me crazy with 3 zones! atleast try 2 since is not a far stretch. Then it would break up the LINIAR style of the map and elevate it to the next-level

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY - now get 2 work! lol :D

Maybe new zone to PaP could have a cart, that costs less money than zipline, but is slower
10 years ago
Looks good, will try this right away...

Well, when I start solo, the whole game crashes, dont know why
10 years ago
You should tell in post what features are in this map
10 years ago
sounds good

Post Merge: March 26, 2014, 07:52:08 pm
whats your skype?

Already told you twice, its either HitmanVere or DMKFTW
10 years ago
I can make the trailer for you, if you dont have a maker yet
10 years ago
Haha
the power switch is a very cool feature in this map. Oh if u mean the power just outside of the walk way..It isn't fake, you just have to work out how to flick the switch. Your hand is one way, how else could a switch be moved???
 I suggest you have another try  :troll: :nyan:
This map is a true work of quality. Massive KUDOS!

Oh, ok, I will try it again soon, it was confusing, because I noclipped to it and it didnt show indication of switching it on
10 years ago
Loved the map, but I couldnt find Power, except the "fake" one by STG
10 years ago
Why this isnt showing in UGX Map Manager? Im eager to play it, but no download link
11 years ago
Loading ...