or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - HitmanVere

That would probably be too overpowered...which would only make it better :troll:

Wunderwaffe and Thundergun? :troll:
10 years ago
Hint for #1: 001:18 = 001:15

Few days from publishing, we got this with a friend, didnt know people still havent got that one (except few people)
10 years ago
Yeah, they called it the thor bolt and when it hit a zombie, it would do the wunderwaffe style chain effect.  :nyan:

Didnt it only kill one zombie?
10 years ago
The UGX version was it had a laser pointing out of their heads, so the ones who had that laser would get shocked first and any zombie nearby that one zombie would be chained. but if you want to make your own cool, electric thing, fine by me, but don't use the electric crossbow style thing because TMG already took that idea for their crossbow in TMG Alcatraz.  :poker:

Did they? I dont remember that :D But I just give suggestions
10 years ago
Does anybody know, where I can get legit zombies from COTD, not just zombies, that "looks" like them?
10 years ago
Alright, add me up :D HitmanVere is user
10 years ago
We are proud to announce a new member has joined Fractal Studios

Wasnt your name Fracture Studios :D
10 years ago
Haven't decided what the Storm is actually gonna do yet (right now it's just a beast sniper), although would like to implement the charging up function like it has in SP, any ideas? I just had an idea right now that since it's called Storm it could make some kind of lightning bolt come out the sky or something lol, but idk how practical an idea that is to implement....

if you cant think of anything more creative, perhaps give it the effects of the Wunderwaffe with the firing sound like a rumble of thunder?

Why not use something like Alex suggest, but have it shoot like Crossbow bolts, that sticks for awhile and then cause the chain effect? That would look so sick
10 years ago
Well, I hope you get done with interior in the rooms, that were empty in beta :D Pro tip (not so pro), lower the roof of the maze, it gives then some claustrophobic feeling to it, which is good, cos zombies should give some spooks to you, while in maze. But its just a suggestion
10 years ago
This is in my list of most anticipated maps this year, cant wait, guys!
10 years ago
Finally can play full version instead of the early beta :D
10 years ago
I am working on the promised patch now which will include:

- better terrain/blending/worldspawn/detailing
- custom weapons
- different viewhands for each player; custom playermodels
- smoother gameplay (eg. better clipping)
- slightly easier way to find the bowie-knife
- better hidden neon-chicken
- youtube-safe audiofiles (I wasn't aware that this could be a problem at the original release)

I don't know when I will release it but I won't rush it like the original release.
"Dont shoot the chicken, then" Shoot it immediatly. Thats my logic :D Btw, if you can, add more features to the map, makes the replaying more satisfying, knowing you can play different tactic or "challenge" everytime
10 years ago
Loading ...