or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - greeniezk5

play thro of  super new map by steviewonder87 trying out different tactics trying to survive
as i heard people are struggling with this one
! No longer available
9 years ago
! No longer availableepic new map from ConvictioNDR ,quick play thro of beginning of map , this is one scary map with some excellent new features
9 years ago
would it be o k to stream gameplay on twitch ,i could leave it on highlights so you can check for bugs etc ,from what ive seen so far excellent map with loads to discover .my  twitch/greeniek5. i wont do anything until i get o k. :-X
9 years ago
great map ,luved all the puzzles and the text story was quite fun keeping you busy finding what to do next. the pyramid setting worked well . i did notice the rough edges especially in the spawn area where you can get stuck against the sides but this didnt bother you once you left that area. overall really enjoyed playing this and personally i ll be playing this again theres so much to do and i want to try out more of the weapons , the ones i tried were excellent ,especially liked the ak47 .btw i pap d the starting knife i thought it might be upgradable and i was right .keep up the good work .have a +1 from me.
i made a video of the easter egg ending
! No longer available
9 years ago
really fun map with loads to do and find
! No longer available
9 years ago
One exists somewhere, although i cant remember where

I saw a video of someone doing shangrila on solo, they made it so hitting any one of the 4 buttons causes the timeshift

cant remember what they did about the matching the tiles, but going down the waterfall they just made it a 1 player instead of 4 requirement
you probably saw a video of someone using the developer script i refered to, ZCTxCHAOS made a series of videos on it
there on his youtube channel
i made a video of the eclipse and first step using this script below just for fun
! No longer available
9 years ago
creepy , atmospheric, claustrophobic ... luv it
9 years ago
I know that, but I mean a legit way without using developer codes. Plus the only reason it MUST be done 4 player is so you can activate the stupid buttons before every step, other than that I believe everything you can do solo. If there was a way to change that so say you have to hit all 4 buttons in like 5 seconds or whatever, then that could work.
you could get past stupid buttons like you say but get stuck on step 1 which needs you to stand on matching slabs at diff locations on map . the dev guide mentions    egg_skit_travel which i guess is treyarchs name for the ee and may be a clue to finding how to achieve egg solo without using dev guide , til then its only way to do it solo .
personally i have no problem using a dev guide if it lets me do ee . its a shame treyarch didnt let you do this solo as it is tremendous fun.and finally gonna be trying the moon ee ,did the solo egg on this when it came out ,be nice to see the ending solo as well
9 years ago
Shangri la easter egg solo mod coming soon?  :rainbow:
bind F1 "developer_script 1"
bind F2 "zombie_devgui money"
this code is for shangri la solo ,i kid you not. ;)
9 years ago
Not really, no. There is dozens of Youtubers who use this site and don't interact with mappers or the community in any way so they are not deserving of a special title as they would be best reserved for people who actually use the site for more than just map downloads.

Other Youtubers who actually promote the site or communicate with the community maybe, but I don't think it would merit creating a new user group just for a small number of people. Some could possibly be considered eligable for a VIP or Affiliates user group if we ever created one but I don't think admin have any plans to as of yet so until then I think having them as part of the donor group is good enough.

If we did have a group though I would go with Affiliates or VIP.
as someone who has posted a few videos on youtube and twitch i thought i d add my opinion ,for what its worth
ive tried to use my channel to help promote maps and sometimes with the map makers permission beta maps to give the map maker footage they can use to maybe iron out problems etc.
from this point of view i think it would be nice for map makers to know who out there will help with promoting the links and sites for maps .
whether you get a youtube rank might massage a few egos but  ,maybe an acknowledgement this person helps custom z s cause might work , as long as we know who out there in youtube land helps promote the custom community that would be the main concern for me .
9 years ago
Honoustly, I would not recommend the free program. My experience is that it also installs some other programs you don't even want and it could contain malware. This is just a thing i noticed, but if you'd like to keep your PC clean, you better don't use that program!

Lukkie1998
good point about downloading free programs but this site in general is super useful for anyone needing help setting up for pc gaming. i ll amend my original post to advise caution and using virus scans etc when dl ing anything off the net
9 years ago
Is there a way to check if ports are forwarded? I've forwarded the needed ports as far as I know.
if you go to this web site
http://portforward.com/
they will run thro what you need to do to port forward ,there is lots of useful information regarding setting up for pc gaming.
if your still not sure if you ve done it correctly ,this site has free software to check if your ports are open but please use caution when dl ing anything without checking for virus malware etc
9 years ago
enjoyed playing this interesting map , especially the original easter egg was great fun . I did have some major frame rate issues that weren't all my pc I think . I ve included a video of me fumbling around for an hour if anyones interested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRey3U9v5cs#
9 years ago
:o Weird, mine seems to work fine. Does it happen on any other browsers?
this was on google chrome and it posts fine on other websites but i know some features have been disabled on chrome recently , i have internet explorer i ll try that to see . i noticed when i was logging in to site it mentioned, at bottom of load message, resolving 10 issues before it opened ?

9 seconds to post this time  :) yay internet explorer works , thx for that tip
9 years ago
my page load sometimes instant other times slow as hell , if i log out load speed fine ,then i log in and instantly slows right down. also i cannot add any smileys or hyper links , images etc only text, is this related to new server .i keep noticing attachment box with choose file keeps opening when i try to add anything non text

it took 30 secs  to load this post
to modfy this post took 30 secs for page to open
9 years ago
Loading ...