or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - greeniezk5

gonna stream this on twitch tonite , feel free to come say hi , have a laugh at my epic fails etc.
   twitch.tv/greeniek5
if you want anything tested  (map maker) let me know
9 years ago
i liked not being able to make crawlers , made looking for things more of a challenge, awesome awesome map 100 out of 10 from me  ;)
I had no problems without crawlers ,all you had to do was keep the fire zombie walking and kill all the other zombs then go searching, but it was more fun with sprinting zombies chasing you while looking for those damn numbers.
great map played it so many times already ,gonna try it co op hopefully tonite
9 years ago
I have a question about running beefy maps on a cruddy laptop. What settings are best to reduce the lag on waw
Here's the settings I use:
Textures : all low
Specular maps off
Anti alias off
Ocean simulation off
Corpse size tiny
Foliage off
Resolution 1322x629 (Possibly)
And bullet holes off

Yet I still have bad lag and these are until I get a better graphics car or a new computer system
i did some fooling around on my old lap top that doesnt even have seperate graphics card but just intergrated card and managed to get it to play simple maps on waw ,this may have same effect for your issue on better maps.
along with all the settings you mention i made waw high priority (i suggested this before) but i also reduced resolution to 640 by 480 ,which is lowest setting and run game in windowed mode ,all these adjustments make it possible to play maps you struggled to before . please let us know if this solves your issue as it may benefit others with similiar problems
9 years ago
I have a question about running beefy maps on a cruddy laptop. What settings are best to reduce the lag on waw
Here's the settings I use:
Textures : all low
Specular maps off
Anti alias off
Ocean simulation off
Corpse size tiny
Foliage off
Resolution 1322x629 (Possibly)
And bullet holes off

Yet I still have bad lag and these are until I get a better graphics car or a new computer system

you could try making waw high priority in task manager/processes /waw you may need to go to details on windows 8 to do this then right click set as high priority this usually helps for me
you need to do it every time waw starts up as it resets
(ctr/alt/del) to open task manager
9 years ago
So there we have the update. Hope I don't have to update the map any more.
I added the reflection probes bellow every single light (I think I haven't missed any). So the redness should be fixed I think.
Thanks, Tiyoushi, for your PPsh suggestion, and Harry Bo21 for the info about reflection probes.
And of course, than you greeniezk5 for yesterday stream. It was a pity I couldn't be there from the beginning, but I've just watched it and I fixed those minor bugs you found.
your welcome ,enjoyed every minute of it and look forward to your future projects
9 years ago
most amazing location for PAP ive seen ,thx steviewonder87 this is brilliant
http://youtu.be/xfdSIwdLQ1c
9 years ago
v2.1 much improved over 2.0 but some issues still remain ,im gonna stream on twitch tonite , i ll make a highlight as well you can check it out . i can show remaining issues on that ,your welcome to come watch or play , 8 pm u k maybe earlier as well twitch.tv/greeniek5  :)
ps no sign of brutus so i think its been removed ,loads of weapon issues and hint strings not right ,anims and sounds missing etc
because of this issue with stolen scripts ( allegedly) im going to leave streaming this map til that has been resolved i will still be streaming but other maps.
to be honest this map needs to be beta tested before updates are released there is still loads of things not working properly that should have been fixed in  first update if your not gonna let people test before release
9 years ago
Well, I've been watching videos of the map and I think I've fixed all the bugs. So, KeepACrawler and greeniezk5, if you want I send you the update before releasing it. Of course I'll add you to the Thanks section.
pls send the update glad to play it again
9 years ago
before i jumped on this, I was like, bet theres some funny comment about free/not free oil rig

lol give me a medal
hehe, im just so predictable  :P
9 years ago
how to get some free help on this tough map
http://youtu.be/Ah1WdODwNMg
see , some things are free :)
9 years ago
what on earth (or off earth )is this :)
9 years ago
This beta is officially sponsored by UGX-Mods - if you have any issues with the installation process please contact us via our help system: https://jira.ugx-mods.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/6

Thanks and enjoy.
this help desk do we need to create an account on this site to use it ,or is it our ugx login we use. and what is this site  im not sure . i just need to download oilrig files , ive donated and ugx launcher installed but no sign of oil rig download ,help
forget it im officially an idiot i didnt tick the check box install available now
9 years ago

I you want,  you can send me and Greenie the update to run through before you upload it and we can check it over for you. I think I can speak for him and say that we wouldn't mind  :troll:
hehe you certainly can, keepacrawler  ;)
9 years ago
Loading ...