or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - greeniezk5

enjoyable map lots of fun custom weapons ,textures etc
http://youtu.be/1lsii0zZj9A
9 years ago
what is the mod name for the map i cant find it in the mods option on waw
nazi_zombie_test_1
9 years ago
if you  want some free help on this map from the start try this
http://youtu.be/hyZLC38qDAg
thx to cod nene for another great map
9 years ago
if you found all the switches and dont know what to do next with the uranium ball
check this out
http://youtu.be/Pw2tGX_5SZM
9 years ago
quick playthro showing bear and radio locations ,power and couple of ee parts to "wet" ;)  your appetite

quality map from legends:    radimax, awesome pieman, hexzombies and jbird

9 years ago
how do you get rid of the alien text help please help i researched everywere and i dont know how to get rid of it heres an example:

(Image removed from quote.)

if anyone knows how to fix it of if anyone can fix it for me i would appreciate it thanks all
the guy who made the map" Hold Out" recently had the exact same thing and he removed it successfully you should ask him believe it was   elichvatal , hes a member on this site

this is what his load screen looked like
9 years ago
if you like a challenge you ll like this, absolutely gorgeous map by Quizz
heads up ,some abilities are different in solo for instance double revive rate in co op becomes +100% sprint even tho
ability screen says they are the same ,it skips double revive ,this also means speed costs 1k instead of 1500 when playing solo
same with jug 2nd ability is missing slower bleed out when solo so 2nd time you buy ability you get jug in solo
 . if you shoot flags you get activation sound i think you may get free guns but not
found them yet
9 years ago
try keeping the knife and taking that to the moon, you might then find a very useful easter egg ???
if you like the easter egg on this map you may also like "trailer park" made by the same mapper
 its just as difficult solo as this one. :D
9 years ago
Hey i dont know why i think the mod isnt launching when i click it... either that or what do i put in console to start it solo i have tried /map prison mission
you need to click on the button that says "you have no friends " sorry if that sounds like im rubbing it in that you have no friends but thats the button you need to click on :D ,alternatively you could just launch it solo from your ugx launcher which you may already have or can dl from home page of this site
9 years ago
Oh yea man thx! ;) I'll be sure to give it to you early ;)
nice , thx for that  :D will keep a watch as map progresses .
9 years ago
Do you have any better recording software? usually it's 60 fps
you could try overwolf  as well for recording , its free and has loads of associated apps aimed at gamers .
ps dont know if you remember but i made the trailer you used for lake michigan on ngt site .
looking forward to this new map
9 years ago
fun map from Holz, many  der reise features and more

mega dl link in video description
9 years ago
I think thats what it is but its worked before...
if your issue is solved you should click on the solved button and say which if any replay helped you the most , this will help people in future who may find this post informative
9 years ago
Made my first big run on this map solo and got to round 30. I found a glitch that i abused to get points. If you sit in the open container by the box's first location they will only come in from one side. This makes it a very easy map to solo. I can't wait to see the finished product ;D. i'l try to make a high round strategy to show this glitch. The only problem for me was how to get to the p-a-p. i spent a good hour trying to figure it out.  I loved this map and i look forward to seeing more.
to get to pap there are ten panels to activate which open a door upstairs in the building next to jug , there you then find a teleporter , there are plenty of walkthros for this map in the youtube section of this site
9 years ago
Does any one know how to fix the "game session no longer availible" when hosting a map?
i have had this error when i have not set a static ip for the computer im playing on and opened ports to that location , dont know if thats your problem , check the home page of this site on how to install and play waw as a starting point so you know your basic settings etc are correct before looking elsewhere
9 years ago
Loading ...