or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GdayitsVishnu

Yess! option three wins! does that mean there will be a golden spork or was that just a random example
9 years ago
i loved the original tranzit, and shangrila and buried, i loved the perma perks in buried and the weapons, man you guys are just so hard to please
9 years ago
HAHA! i knew it! i knew you guys would make the EE steps for 2+ people, hooray! #peoplepower
9 years ago
well to top of leviathan you guys need to work your asses off...hitman you wouldn't wanna lose to radi now would you? :lol: :troll:
9 years ago
i remember jammy showing me early stages of this, and i was shocked back then.. but now! wowie im excited. and the buried/die rise cutscene will be amazing guys, great great work. remember 'nmgf' or whatever you said  :D ;D
9 years ago
That would not be good idea, if EVERY texture is blend :poker:

i mean blended textures properly where needed lol topkek
9 years ago
wow man, nice i just hope its all blended textures i dont want to see rocks floating on sand lol it needs to be textured good
9 years ago
I wonder if HexPieRadiBird are seeing these comments and putting the solo EE together as we speak  <3 :cute: :pffft:
9 years ago
i think the EE should be harder solo, hard with 2 people, medium with 3 or 4
9 years ago
yes, please to make this map an overall better experience, please add a zombie counter and the ability to complete the EE solo,  alot of people are having a hard time getting the three other players, inc myself, so please add these  features
9 years ago
can i just ask, where the heck is the hacker? i found it in the one area a few times but then other times i go and its gone... i need help
9 years ago
Praise the lord Christmas has came early!  :D :D :D :alone:
9 years ago
Is this seriously the waw engine? i didnt know swimming and kicking and grabbing stuff was possible, havent you hit waw limits already?
9 years ago
i have a question, I havent played Exo Zombies before, apart from some guys map on waw, but anyway, i think that the origins and MOB OF THE DEAD weapons from BOII would fit, well most of them, uhm some waw weapons, and some if not all bo1 weapons, i really think 99 percent of the bo1 weapons from the campaign would go great with this :)
9 years ago
is this related to mob of the dead or call of the dead by any chance? or is the name just similar
9 years ago
Loading ...