or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GdayitsVishnu

I can't possibly thank Weezy enough for this. He and I have talked about this map extensively and I can hear his passion for mapping every time we talk; he's an outstanding person and his attention to detail is second to none. We've spent serious time going over the layout, how players will move around the map and fun features about the map. We wanted a map that was detailed but not overly flashy and open looking but still claustrophobic. If everything works out the way we want it to then this map is going to be SO good. (insert evil laughter)

a map is never complete without the right sounds and animations..agree? :rainbow:
9 years ago
just a thought, before you post the release can you add in a few items, they are very easy to do!

AN-94 (proper sound/animation)
multi PaP (like bo2)
animated PaP weapon Camo
change the clearing debris sounds to something less WaW/scary noise to more of a bo2 debris/die rise sound?
maybe add the sliquifier? as a buildable, it will fit great for this map...(let me know if you can do in the reply)
add some sharks that swim around in the water, so zombies aren't the only threat
add as many perks as you can (hopefully all?)
can you also as a BIG request, add in the origins ice staff because it fits the whole water theme(ice is hardened water)

like ii said let me know what you can put in and cant! thanks. :rainbow: :rainbow: :nyan:
9 years ago
Can you try and add in the AN-94 and the Paralyzer from BO2 Buried? if so this map would become 10x better!! :rainbow: :rainbow: :nyan: :D
9 years ago
Loading ...