or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GdayitsVishnu

How about we play a game, that you have to guess what sort of stuff we will add in nuketown that isn't mentioned anywhere?

*Something to do with Marlton...?
*Falling perk machines?
*Fire?
*Bowie Knife?
*The purple Square?
*An Original boss Zombie?
*Mtn Dew?
*Twigs/Sticks Confirmed?

9 years ago
stevie what exactly is your new forum pictue of? i hp it is a baked potato with sour cream
9 years ago
you could allways ask steevie wonder, he may be able to lend you the script because this is such a big project, besides tranzit isn't complete without galvas :)
9 years ago
i think i see galvaknuckles ;)
9 years ago
i think i'd enjoy beta access to this map. personally i think the electric man should be in the tranzit 2.0, also great work man, good detail and looks so similar, i'd like to also see how the bus is going to look :)
9 years ago
that'll teach ya
9 years ago
stevie.. when does public get a slice of this wonderful cake you baked?
9 years ago
where is the dolphin dive animation at? :) also will tranzit 2.0 have the same weapon system or will there be a pack-a-punch, probs not the place to ask it but if you know tell me or if not i'll go ask on the actual thread lol, thanks
9 years ago
so now that youtubers have played it, how much longer "roughly" untill a public release?
9 years ago
will diner have galvaknuckles? ;)
9 years ago
looks good cowman, how much longer roughly till we get another video or the release
9 years ago
looks fucking great pardon my french lol but yeah dont use ugx mod unless 1.1 comes out but untill that (never) use custom stuff, i personally think the origins fire staf or wind staff would fit this map, but yeah good map keep it up, looking forwardto it :)
9 years ago
so, i just wanna know how this map will fit into tranzit v2 with all these extra features and different textures compared to the wonderfully done spot on copy of farm and bus depot, and diner, how will these waw textures blend with the bo2 textures... ???
9 years ago
If you are looking for information regarding Farm then dual is the best person to ask as that is his section of Tranzit.

im looking for info on the whole map itself, will the same wall weapons be in the same place, will the perk machines be in the same place, will there be the same weapons from the box +raygun mkII
9 years ago
im not sure if anyone answered but will farm v2.0 have the same bo2 weapons? i want someone working on this project to tell me please :))
9 years ago
Loading ...