or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GdayitsVishnu

personally i think the distance should be 1:1 scale, i really enjoyed the lenght and largness of the map, i also want to ask one more question, will this be with just the same bo2 weapons as tranzit and will all the same nperks be in the right place?
9 years ago
will tranzit v2 be 1:1 scale?
9 years ago
With Farm map coming too an end and almost ready, I'll start the mapping for Diner.

wow dual, you rock, can i ask if you know if the shield will be buildable, and the turbine??
9 years ago
Probably because it's always you who posts these stupid/nonsense comments on a topic. ( 90% of all your posts)

Lukkie1998

yeah 90% but when im an unarmed black man ya'll act like im resisting arrest and you shoot me, and all i did was ask where the nearest kfc is
9 years ago
Why is it mods only come here to warn people when i post something, i feel like a black man in a ferguson police station, yet when everyone else goes off topic not a single 'trem' or 'DBZ' in sight...sigh.
9 years ago
im really happy to see this coming together, like WOW it looks so good and similar i cant wait to see it all linked up, and just an outside opinion i think the map should be to scale, it was good how the distance you could run was far, i mean it gave stamin up a good 'run' for its money, pardon the pun
9 years ago
i just want the tranzit avagrado, except not over powered like in 'the swan' but more like the actual tranzit one. and to get rid of him you can use a water gun hahah
9 years ago
well no one reply's to my serious comments soo.. ya know
9 years ago
ily stevie, thankyou for being a true treyarch level detailer
9 years ago
this map looks alot like kino, is this a remake of marios castle?
9 years ago
wow man, good detail please keep going
9 years ago
Rambo, can we get just one picture showing some things? it's been soo long
9 years ago
He's in a better place, I'm sure he's proud of your genius mapping skills!  :D
9 years ago
Woah, i know this may be a little early to ask but what do you plan on doing in that big open space where all the zombies come, maybe a trap?
9 years ago
do you plan on heavily detailing this map or are there just going to be unnoticable shit everywhere
9 years ago
Loading ...