or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - eliudjb

Got this error

Double Post Merge: December 04, 2015, 03:18:36 am
8 years ago
Thank you! Just disabled the Antivirus and works. Maybe an antivirus update do that, cause i've never had this problem before. Thank you Again! 8)
8 years ago
Good day to all.

Yesterday I download 2 maps (Project Yeti and Compound 1.1 (a.k.a extinct 1.1) but some how when i try to run the installation, it doesn't open anything, just seems like it gonna open, but nothing happens. i've try run another .exe (atube catcher installation) and works fine. Also, i've trying restart my laptop, scan, cleaning cache, temporary files, etc. but nothing works. I've never had this problem before.

Thanks.
8 years ago
Add new weapons on this one, should be a great addition  :P
8 years ago
As I say before, awesome map. +1 my friend. I suggest put traps, could be even better than just the machine gun 8)

btw here's my round... Died because trying to hit a zombie in front of me with shield, while having an horde on my back :please:
8 years ago
Beautiful, just beautiful. Of course, what should we expect from the guy who brought us NDU Reimagined? :D

Added this one in my favorite Custom maps, side by side with TMG Castle, Lockdown, Rainy Death, Backlot, Industrial Estate, RiseV2, Dead Ship, TMG Alcatraz, BO2 Town, Penguin, QuizzV2, CPH, SumpfV3, Return to Kneipe de Untoten, Kino: The Rebirth, and a few more... not less important of course ::)

One of best custom maps I've ever play. No joking, you can take a look on maps i mention above. Not like kids which come here and the only CM they ever play is from 2010 - 2011 :lol:

This easily will stay on 1st - 2nd place in Contest. Good Luck! :nyan:  :nyan:
8 years ago
BO3 weapons? No Problem. I mean, not if files (weapon files, 3dmodels or whatever he do to have the real BO3 files) are not ported from it. Otherwise, if AK47 is on BO3 too, youtubers can't play it until Nov 6th. Just saying. :D
8 years ago
Congratulations Team!

off topic question, What if people want to repalce actual weapons for better ones on their own maps, like on 1.04? By the way, don't like the idea that challenges still need to complete on each map, that really suck. Whatever. :-\

9 years ago
I live in Texas and you live in Mexico, were practically brothers. How could you do this to me fam?  :'(
It's all good  :D

Even closer than you think. I live on Reynosa, Tamaulipas (Which bordering Pharr, Hidalgo and Mission, TX.)

But hey! At least if you teleport when thief it's close, you can kill him and take that pap bonus to pap guns for 1000!  :nyan:

Cheers Buddy.  8)
9 years ago
Ok, got it. Never would have thought to do that so thank you.

Promise i'll never ever troll you again  :troll:
9 years ago
Anyone know how to get the key to start the EE? I've walked around the whole map again "F"ing everything I can see and I'm not picking anything up. PM me if you don't wanna ruin it for the rest of the people.

After round 10, when the thief coming (which could be round 11, 12, 13 etc), try to escape from him and use the teletrasport to PAP. And then, if you take the pap bouns from thief, look for the key on pap room. Dont know if i explain myself  :P
9 years ago
Wallbuy says it's a Gewehr 43, but the chalk is an M14. Similarly, the Skorpion is labeled as a Thompson. No solo revive  :please:
I threw a grenade at 2 zombies on round 2. Neither zombie died, but I did. Gonna give this map one more shot, but I'm so far rather unimpressed.

After another try where I got to round 10, map is small. Would rate 4/10 overall, 5/10 if the grenades were usable.

Grenades dont work well because the mod. This TMG Guns mod have some issues, including that grenade problem.

Double Post Merge: September 11, 2015, 01:50:40 am
ok I gave it a go in co-op
..... and wow man that makes me wanna connect my external drive for more tmg stuff from back in the day between playing the twl, so-cal cod and exscape with the zombies for practice..open the rest man cuz "hoboville" was awesome (which I believe u made too), and their was more for this.. I could see it ! ....those gates open I bet.. anyway check the nades settings, they don't have the electric like I remember but still explode on impact non-cooker, but this small, made us just hold the box room and I know you wouldn't make a box map ;D
thanks for the demo totally fun, love the tmg mod and map

cheers mapper! and yeah gonna have to relive them older maps wAAAY ahead of their time..thanks

You're confusing Quizz mod by TMG mod, which have a little sense cause Quizz (user) was (still, i dont know) a TMG team member.

By the way, Quizz mod is very different now, just plat TMG Castle and you'll see it.
9 years ago
Well, i dont know from where i can start... :-\

In my opinion about paying for a beta, I disagree. Why? It's suppose in beta version there are testers, testers that the mapper choose to help him fix/detect details before the final release, and of course even in that way the map still have some troubles to fix, which doesn't matter at all.

Second, almost all here confuses the beta with an early access. Paying for the Early access could be better than paying for a beta. The mapper could release the map two weeks before the "Public release" for all those donators. For example:

Oil Rig.
Early Access (not beta :kidding:) - September 1, 2015.
Public Release - September 15, 2015.

For last, I don't like people which earn money playing custom maps WITHOUT any mention or paying to creator. Recieving money from youtubers (example) could be a good business for the mappers. In fact, if they want pay to have an "early" early access (like 3 weeks before the public release) could be better :).

Pretty sure i forgot something but whatever :)
9 years ago
Almost all maps doesn't reach the 100% bug free, the official ones neither. So i expect and hope this map will have an update.

Ugx admins, you should close this topic for all of us to stop off topic discussions. Just let smasher still update the WIP. I mean, it doesnt have sense ask/suggest something else. The map is on testing stage and closer to release, so we need wait to see the map on the release page.
9 years ago
Hope you doesnt release this yet because your working changing the HUD  ::)
9 years ago
Loading ...