or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - eliudjb

Congrats for 1.1 release. This one is on my top 5 custom maps ever. I dont really like that you change the camo, since that was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! already.

Keep going on your next project (BO1´s Perish)  :D ;)
8 years ago
most anticipated map for me right now. Looking forward sexy  8)
8 years ago
4th one sounds good :)
8 years ago
You should work on that PAP Camo...  :(
8 years ago
I saw this, but this part

Spoiler: click to open...
Jump into the hole..... :troll: :troll: :troll: where Pack A Punch is and take the last part to open the door near Mule Kick is.

There's no part in the hole? :c

Try to fall down after you have the 3 other seals
8 years ago
After the jar stuff:
if you got a jar you need to carry it somewhere and get kills (not only once)
Richie wants to know where he can find the 4th seal (which is already answer  ::)). I want to know if people already complete the easter egg, cause im on shining jars step, right after complete minipuzzle (egyptian symbols in the top of the tombs room).
8 years ago
3 Parts of the easter egg are straight-forward, but the part for the East emblem?

What am I missing?
The parts I've done -
  • Fixed switches/red button
  • Filled up all 4 soul boxes
  • Found 4 jar heads

Someone help  :)

I put days ago the steps i complete so far...

Don´t know if someone already complete the EE, but here we go:

1. Use Teletransport and take the Mystery Square.
2. Repair all the switches over the map, go press the red button (before entering the mine where the power is) take the part and go to the table near Mule Kick.
3. Complete the 4 Soul chests over the map. after that, go to the garden, take the 2nd part and place to table near Mule Kick too.
4. Find all 4 Jarheads and place them on the table near the rails (where red button is).
5. Jump into the hole..... :troll: :troll: :troll: where Pack A Punch is and take the last part to open the door near Mule Kick is.
6. Take 4 jars over the tombs and go to the minilake to place and refill the jars with zombie souls.
After this point, I die trying to fill the 4rd jar and dont know whats next  :please:

When i try yesterday, i complete another step, but as the last time, i die trying to find out what's next after the shining jars (after complete the minipuzzle...)
8 years ago
Don´t know if someone already complete the EE, but here we go:

1. Use Teletransport and take the Mystery Square.
2. Repair all the switches over the map, go press the red button (before entering the mine where the power is) take the part and go to the table near Mule Kick.
3. Complete the 4 Soul chests over the map. after that, go to the garden, take the 2nd part and place to table near Mule Kick too.
4. Find all 4 Jarheads and place them on the table near the rails (where red button is).
5. Jump into the hole..... :troll: :troll: :troll: where Pack A Punch is and take the last part to open the door near Mule Kick is.
6. Take 4 jars over the tombs and go to the minilake to place and refill the jars with zombie souls.
After this point, I die trying to fill the 4rd jar and dont know whats next  :please:
8 years ago
BEST. ZOMBIES. MAP. EVER!
I really loved this map! And ooohhh the viewmodel, the rain, THE EVERYTHING!! It's the first map I've ever seen that the viewmodel has that like that look that is wet and shiny!! :rainbow: :D

I think there is a lot of maps with spec maps on weapons, lol. Glad you enjoyed it  :) Btw, dont post a lot of emoticons with your comment, doesnt look that good  ;)

Im pretty sure that you recently discover UGX Forum and, for your reaction,  you came from Zombiemodding, don´t you?  ::)
8 years ago
Good to finally be done with this map.

Cant decide wether I wanna do another or not though, I can handle mapping, but the guns and Mod will kill me lol

Dont know exactly how it works, but maybe you can take this as a map base, just changing weather, PAP Camo (not my favorite one :please:), Replace some guns, change/add new areas and traps, changethe jungle theme to labs, town or even adapt to a vietam theme, like in BO1 :nyan:

Btw, I though you should add some traps, at least one electric in this final update, but whatever ::)
8 years ago
what is the problem exactly with fire sale, i cant seem to get it

Someting about gspawn, when you grab firesale
8 years ago
Invisible zombie boss? I see the chainsaw guy, monkeys, fire perk from your christmas maps, but nothing "Evil", just that wierd thing in front of you...
8 years ago
I wont be updating this at all.

Im happy with how the map has turned out and don't wanna spend any more time on it really

Well, hope you start working on a new project soon. NDUReimagined and this one have a place on my favorite custom zombie maps. Cheers my friend. :cute:
8 years ago
Are you thinking release a final update of this piece of art?
8 years ago
Loading ...